Audit

The old man has confidence in his granddaughter, and the scent of this pill is definitely something this pharmacy doesn't have.

Shopkeeper Hong opened the cork, and a special herbal fragrance suddenly wafted out.

Shopkeeper Hong's body trembled, and he quickly poured out one and put it in the palm of his hand. He picked it up and put it under his nose and smelled it carefully. His eyes became brighter and brighter.

Putting the pills back into the bottle, he said: "I have never seen any healing pills with such a special aroma. Judging from the smell, it is definitely better than anything sold in my shop."

Qibao said: "Grandpa Hong, you can find an injured animal to try the effect."

Shopkeeper Hong said: "What a great idea. I'll ask someone to find an injured animal." So he quickly ordered the shop assistants to look for it.

After waiting for a stick of incense, the waiter came back with a rabbit and said: "Shopkeeper, I bought this rabbit from a hunter. It was injured by an arrow and is about to die."

Shopkeeper Hong took the rabbit, took out a pill, and stuffed it into the rabbit's mouth. The rabbit swallowed the pill without any reaction.

The old man's heart skipped a beat, thinking that the rabbit was too seriously injured and couldn't be saved!

Qibao was very calm. She believed in her pills, which were made with undiluted spiritual spring water.

Suddenly the rabbit kicked its legs, opened its eyes, slowly climbed up, and jumped a few steps. Its nose was twitching, and it didn't look like it was dying just now.

Shopkeeper Hong said in amazement: "I thought it was good enough to be saved, but I didn't expect that it could still get up and walk, is this considered to be bringing the dead back to life?"

Qibao said: "Grandpa Hong, how can this bring back the dead? This is not a magical elixir. It can just save people's lives at critical moments, and it also has analgesic effect!"

Shopkeeper Hong laughed and said: "Not bad, not bad. This is probably the best healing pill I have ever seen. I wonder how much you plan to sell it for? I want them all!" In fact, he was very curious in his heart as to who made the pills, but his master had warned him not to inquire about the Xu family's affairs, and if they came to see him in trouble, he was told to do his best to help.

Qibao said: "The medicinal materials used for refining are not cheap! They are also difficult to find. I think Grandpa Hong should know how precious these pills are. I believe Grandpa can give us a price that satisfies us..."

Shopkeeper Hong said: "Not bad, making pills is indeed not simple, just those pills for injuries in our store, each one is sold to about five hundred wen, and there are many people from the jianghu who come over to buy them, and the efficacy of these pills of yours can be better than the ones in our store by an unknown amount of times."

After a while, she saw Shopkeeper Hong stroking his chin, not knowing what he was rattling, and Qibao and the old man didn't say anything either, quietly sipping their tea.

"Well, it turns out that the Xu family and my master know each other, so how about I just take the pills for twenty taels?"

Qibao thought about it, she could get out twenty to thirty pills in one pot, and two taels of silver were still appropriate, so she agreed: "Deal, I have more than 200 pills in total!" She took out all the remaining pills in the bag.

Shopkeeper Hong took out more than four hundred taels of silver and handed it to the old man and said: "I wonder if your family can still make these pills?"

The old man said: "Yes, but I ask Shopkeeper Hong to keep it secret and not let outsiders know. Our family doesn't want to cause trouble."

Shopkeeper Hong replied: "Well, I will definitely not tell anyone. Usually the medicine that needs healing is given by some people in the world, and all of them have extraordinary skills. If they know that it comes from your family, it will probably be in trouble!"

The old man said: "Thank you very much, shopkeeper!"

Shopkeeper Hong waved his hand and said: "No trouble, I wonder when the next batch of pills will be available?"

Qibao replied: "In a few days, Grandpa Hong is taking advantage of these few days to promote more. We haven't named this pill yet, so why don't Grandpa Hong give it a name!"

"Why don't we just call it Healing Pills? It's both appropriate and smooth!" Shopkeeper Hong thought for a while and said.

Qibao nodded: "Not bad, I know what the name is for as soon as I hear it."

The old man spoke up: "Since the pills have been sold, Shopkeeper Hong, we'll leave first, we still have to check out the barbecue restaurant!"

Shopkeeper Hong said: "Okay, then I won't keep you here, but I've tried the barbecue in your store once. It's really delicious and suits my taste!"

The old man laughed: "This barbecue restaurant still has Jing Chen's share, so there's no need for us to be outgoing, next time you come to the barbecue restaurant, I'll treat the shopkeeper to a nice drink!"

Shopkeeper Hong smiled: "Fine, then it's a deal!" After sending the grandfather and granddaughter out the door, Shopkeeper Hong watched their backs disappear before he turned to go back, he planned to write a letter to tell his master about this.

The old master led Qibao towards the barbecue restaurant, and when he reached the entrance, he saw his family's carriage parked in front of the store, so he knew that his eldest son was already here waiting for them.

The two of them walked into the barbecue restaurant. When shopkeeper Zhang saw that the owner was coming, he quickly stepped forward and saluted: "Master and Miss are here. Come inside quickly. I've already asked someone to make tea. It's just right for drinking now."

Since it wasn't meal time yet, there weren't many customers in the store, only the staff were cleaning up, and those people greeted the owner respectfully as soon as they saw them.

When they came to the backyard, Uncle Xu was already sitting there waiting for them. When he saw his niece and father coming, he was happy and asked: "Qibao, dad, how are you? Has the pill been collected by Leshan Pharmacy?"

The old man said: "Collection, don't ask any questions, go back home and we'll talk about it!"

Qibao asked shopkeeper Zhang: "Shopkeeper, how has the store's business been during this period? Have you encountered any problems that you can't solve?"

Shopkeeper Zhang smiled and said: "Everything is fine! Business is going well every day, and there is nothing that cannot be handled so far. Miss, I will bring the account book over for Miss to take a look at." After saying that, he ran to the lobby counter and brought a ledger to Qibao.

Qibao took over to flip open to look at it, every sum is very detailed, the average every day are also in eight or nine hundred taels of silver or so, it also records some of the various daily spending is how much, add a bowl, buy how much salt, are clearly recorded down.

Qibao nodded with satisfaction and said: "Well done, I hope you will continue to work hard and I will never treat you badly in the future!"

Shopkeeper Zhang looked overjoyed and said: "Thank you, Miss. I deposited all my daily profits except expenses into the bank. This is the key. Keep it!"

Qibao said: "No, I believe you. If you encounter an emergency in the future, you can use it to deal with emergencies. Just accept it!"

Shopkeeper Zhang replied: "Yes, the Miss is very thoughtful!"

The old man and Uncle Xu sat aside and looked at the appearance of his granddaughter and niece. Their originally chubby little faces put on a serious expression, looking like little adults. They wanted to laugh but held it back, and deliberately picked up the tea and took a sip.

How could Qibao not see their movements and deliberately said: "Grandpa, uncle, does this tea burn your mouth? Why do you make such an expression?"