Campfire Barbecue

The girls are also smart, they understood it as soon as Qibao told them.

Seeing that everyone understood what she meant, Qibao said: "Then let's do rock-paper-scissors to see who jumps first." There are six little girls in total. After a fierce competition, Da Niu jumped first, Qibao second, and Xu Hua'er ranked last, still a little unwillingly!

They were having so much fun here that other children in the village came around curiously. They saw that Qibao and the others were playing with a new thing they had never seen before. They found it interesting and wanted to play with it too.

A little boy said: "Sister Hua'er, we also want to play, can you take us to play together?" After saying this, his eyes were filled with desire.

Hua'er said: "Yes, but there are too many of you. You can spend two more on the side and you can form a team to play together."

The little boy was very happy, and the friends behind him were also very happy, with excited faces.

Qibao drew two more. Those children had already learned how to play and no one needed to teach them.

The children were all smiling and laughing, while the adults were handling the prey, looking at their children with smiles on their faces.

It was rare for the Xu family to see Qibao playing like a child. Usually Qibao rarely played with the children in the village. Now, seeing such a scene, they felt very happy and hoped that Qibao could be like this everyday.

A morning passed, and more than half of the prey had been processed. All the lunch meals were hastily eaten at Xu's house, and then they continued to work on those hunts.

Qibao not only taught the children in the village how to jump squares, but also taught them how to play eagle and catch chickens, as well as some other small games played by modern children.

For a while, the friends in the village and Qibao also became familiar with each other. They were all called Sister Qibao and Sister Qibao, which made Xiaoliu a little angry and shouted: "Qibao is my sister, not your sister!"

The other children ignored him and still called Qibao affectionately. Xiaoliu sat aside angrily and stopped playing with them. He even pulled Qibao and refused to let her play with the boys, acting like no one could steal his sister. 

Qibao held him and comforted him, so he wasn't so upset.

In the afternoon, Uncle Xu Dabo drove a carriage to pick up his brother and the others. The prey was also processed. Everyone set up a fire at the entrance of the village and made several fire racks. There were many people in the village and they were afraid that they wouldn't be able to roast them. Then everyone carried all the processed meat to the entrance of the village.

Qibao prepared the condiments and placed condiments next to each fire. When the charcoal fire was hot, she placed the meat on it and began to roast it.

The men who worked in the greenhouse also came to help, and people were gathered around each fire. The men were responsible for turning the barbecue, and the women were responsible for brushing the oil. This was what Qibao and the old man said, and asked the old man to teach the villagers how to grill.

At this time, the eldest uncle has returned from picking up her brothers. The brothers saw that the entrance to the village was crowded with people and it was very lively. Xiaowu was so happy that he took down the schoolbag and gave it directly to his elder brother and his second brother, letting them put their own schoolbags into their own rooms, and soon joined in the party of the little ones in the village.