Selling Vegetables

Tonight's meal is especially full of oil, until the finished meal is served on the table, the aroma has filled the whole house, the children can't wait to taste how delicious these unseen vegetables taste, but still resist the urge to move the chopsticks, and waited for their grandfather to move the his first chopsticks, and then can't wait to pick up the chopsticks towards the delicious food they have been staring at for a long time.

When everyone took the first bite of the food, they all squinted and chewed the delicious food in their mouths! At this time, Xiaoliu said in surprise: "Sister, this is too delicious, isn't it? It's sour, is this made from the red fruit?" 

Qibao listened to Liu's words and replied: "That's called a tomato. Brother Liu likes to eat it. If so, we will eat it every day from now on!"

When the other children heard what their sister said, they all nodded happily. They kept picking up the food on the plate with their chopsticks, and their little mouths were too busy to speak! Even the adults nodded repeatedly and said how delicious it was, how delicious it was while eating.

Everyone's bowl is full of crystal clear rice, especially the rice soaked in vegetable soup, not to mention adding extra rice! There was a gust of wind and clouds, and the bowls, and basins on the table were empty, not even the soup was left. Everyone was touching their stomachs and looking at the food with unfinished aftertaste.

Uncle Xu said: "Qibao, I didn't expect the food from your master to be so delicious. This is the first time that uncle feels that vegetables are more delicious than meat!"

Second Uncle Xu smiled and said: "Yes, these dishes can definitely be sold. We are the only one! We can definitely make money! Qibao, Second Uncle will have to rely on you more in the future." As he said this, he pretended to be courteous. He cupped his hands with Qibao. It made everyone sitting there laughing! Qibao was made to laugh by her second uncle!

Qibao said: "Everyone needs to eat first, I will have something delicious for you to try later, and it will definitely be something you have never tasted before." She had a mysterious look on her face. The children heard Qibao said there are also delicious, have surrounded their sister and asked: "Sister, what are the other deliciousness, can take out to show us." Xiaoliu was even looking at Qibao with bright eyes, drooling down the corners of his mouth, and secretly picked up the corner of his big brother's coat to help himself wipe the drool.

When Qibao saw this, she thought it was extremely funny and said quickly: "Brother, don't worry, you can only eat after you have finished digesting, otherwise you will fill your stomach."

Xu Laosan saw all the children in the family surrounding Qibao, and said with a tiger's face: "Little brats, don't pester your sister, Qibao is right, look at you all with bulging bellies, can your bellies hold any more stuff?" Several other adults laughed at the situation!

Mrs. Zhang said: "Wenwu, later take your brothers to the foot of the mountain to gather some firewood and come back, the firewood in the house is running out."

When Xu Wenwu heard his mother say this, he replied: "Understood, Mother!"

After the mother-in-law and daughters-in-law had tidied up the dining table and kitchen, Qibao took out the fruits prepared in the space. Everyone looked at these unseen fruits and asked Qibao one after another. Qibao introduced the names of these fruits one by one, and then they all picked up one and tasted it. They were all full of praise. The juices flowed out from the mouths of several boys. The basket of fruits was wiped out again, and their stomachs were full again. 

The seven brothers and sister were sitting in a row in their yard. The eldest brother said softly: "Sister, is this really our family? Why do I feel so unreal?" He said with a happy smile, as the eldest of the children in the family, not only to help the adults to take care of the younger siblings, but also to share the work of the family within their reach, usually not much to say, but younger siblings are concerned about, the younger ones usually listen to the words of the elder brother.

The 3rd brother said: "Big brother, this is our home, we are now better off, we can eat white rice and such delicious fruits, there are so many endless vegetables in the garden, we can go to school and have a new house to live in, it's not a dream!"

Even the most honest Xiaowu teased: "Yes, I can learn martial arts from sister in the future. These are all real, not a dream!"

Qibao listened to her brother's words and said heartily: "Brothers, this is just the beginning, it will be better than now, in the future, brothers will be able to buy whatever you want to eat and have whatever you want to have, you just have to go and do what you want to do!"

When the little guys heard what their sister said, they all laughed crazily, as if they were looking forward to a better life in the future!

The sky was gradually getting dark, and everyone in each room had washed up and gone to bed. At this time, the small courtyard was quiet, and gradually there was no sound...

A night of silence.

When it got slightly brighter the next day, all the adults in the family got up and helped carry the vegetables to the oxcart. This time, the old man took his three sons to the town. Of course, Qibao also wanted to go. After all, Qibao was very fond of these vegetables. They were familiar with each other, and when everything was ready, Uncle Xu drove the bullock cart, and a few people sat on the bullock cart and swayed towards the town. By the time everyone arrived in the town, it was already completely bright.

First, we came to the nearest Yipinxian entrance. No one went to the restaurant to eat in the morning. There were only a few waiters cleaning the restaurant. As soon as Xu Dabo came forward, he saw a waiter stopping at the door and saying: "What are you doing here? The kitchen hasn't started yet. If you want to beg for food, go somewhere else. You don't even look at yourself. You dare to come in this place? Can you afford it? Go, go, go quickly."

Seeing what the waiter said, Xu Dabo said patiently: "Brother, we are not here to beg. We are villagers near the town. We want to sell the fresh vegetables grown in our fields to the restaurants. Can you please take me to meet with your Shopkeeper?"

But the waiter stretched out his hand and pushed Xu Dabo and said: "You don't care about your virtues. Dressed like this, you are nothing but a beggar. You still want to see our shopkeeper? What good things can mud legs have? It's just some big cabbage bangers. If you don't leave, I'll tell someone to beat you out!"

Qibao saw the situation can not stand it, went forward to help the second uncle said: "Second uncle let's go, we won't sell it to him. He's not the only one who owns a restaurant in the town!" She said with a cold look at the waiter!

The waiter was stared at all over, and when he realized that he had been frightened by a 5 year old baby, the family had already driven the bullock cart away. He became angry and could only curse and turned around and entered the restaurant.

Xu Laosan said angrily: "To look down on people like that, and this is one of the best restaurants in town. I think it will close sooner or later!"

Elder Xu said. "Okay, isn't there another Zuixianoul? Let's try there. I'm sure there won't be no restaurants that won't buy such good vegetables." He wasn't worried that he wouldn't be able to sell them, these vegetables were one of a kind, these vegetables are unique It is his loss if he misses a fresh product!