Pocket Money

At this time, Mrs. Lin had already boiled the water, but she couldn't reach the stove, so she could only let half of her head out. She had no choice but to let her grandma put the vermicelli into the pot like she did when she first arrived.

The starch took shape as soon as it was put into the boiling water, and white vermicelli rolled in the pot. Seeing this, Wang smiled happily and said: "It's done, it's done, it looks pretty good, and it looks really delicious!"

The three sisters-in-law also gathered around the pot, looking at the vermicelli in the pot, they all had smiles on their faces, as expected they got up early in the morning to get busy.

Strain the boiled potato noodles into a clean pot, then pour the mutton broth left over from last night into the pot and bring it to a boil, before pouring the potato noodles in and cooking them together for a few minutes, and a rich, warming meal of potato noodles in mutton broth will be ready.

Putting the mutton soup powder into the food basin, a big basin full of mutton soup powder, bringing the dishes into the hall, the others happened to have finished washing up, sitting at the dining table, looking at this big basin of mutton soup powder, swallowing their saliva.

The old man asked: "Is this the potato flour you made with potatoes last night?"

Mrs. Wang said: "Yes, try it and see how it tastes!"

Xiaoliu couldn't wait to taste the potato flour.

Mrs. Lin gave Xiaoliu a bowl and urged him to eat slowly and not to burn himself.

Xiaoliu picked up a stick of flour with chopsticks and blew it, then put it into his mouth and chewed it a few times. His eyes lit up and he mumbled out a few words: "Yummy, delicious!"

The others were no longer polite and began to use their chopsticks to put vermicelli in their bowls, scoop out a spoonful of mutton soup with meat, and began to eat happily.

Each and every one of them sucked the flour and made a "squeaking" sound without even raising their heads. From this, you can see how much the family likes to eat this potato flour.

The big bowl was really eaten clean, not even the soup was left.

The old man wiped his mouth, touched his stomach and said: "This powder suits my taste. It's soft, glutinous, smooth and chewy. It tastes really good. Wife, please make more next time. I haven't had enough!"

Mrs. Wang laughed and scolded: "You know how to choose. Although this flour is said to be easy to make, it takes time to make!"

Qibao suggested: "Grandma, we can make more, then carry it on bamboo sticks, dry it outside and store it. Next time you want to eat it, you can just take it out and cook it!"

Mrs. Wang said: "Can it still be dried? Not bad! Let's make more in the next few days and save some for the New Year!"

Mrs. Zhang agreed: "Yeah, I like the taste too. Let's make more of it. We don't have anything important to do at home anyway, so I just want to make more potato flour. If you want to eat it in the future, you can just grab it. It's convenient!"

Uncle Xu said: "It's getting late now. We have to send the children to school. If it's later, it will be too late!"

The mother-in-law and daughter-in-law received the empty bowls and pots of food on the table into the kitchen to be cleaned, and the elder brother and the others all went to the academy, and in an instant the house was quite empty.

After cleaning up the mother-in-law and daughter-in-law four people began to continue to make potato flour. The two brothers, Xu and Lao, alternately helped with grinding. They made several large buckets and placed them in the kitchen to settle. Qibao saw that there were no mistakes in what they made, so she entered the space and started making pills.