Farewell

After the barbecue restaurant was all cleaned up, everyone went to wash up and rest, because they were really tired today, so they fell on the bed and fell asleep.

............

Early the next morning, a new round of fighting began.

Thus, the Xu family has been busy in the store for 5 to 6 days, the guests have reduced a lot, and not so busy, the income of these two days is not as much as at the beginning, the profit is also maintained in the middle of 1000 taels.

However, business was still booming during meal time. Now the customer flow has stabilized, and the staff have become more proficient, and they are not as busy as they were at the beginning.

The Xu family also decided to return to Xujia village. After being away for so many days, they didn't know what was happening to the vegetables in the greenhouse. The old man was a little worried.

Seeing that it was also time to go back, Qibao specifically explained to shopkeeper to let him deposit the silver collected everyday to the bank. She also explained that the dishes must be cleaned before they are allowed to be served on the table!

After the explanation, Qibao said to the old man: "Grandpa, wait for me here, I'll go to Zuixianoul to bid farewell to brother Jing Chen and brother Chen Yu."

"I asked your father to go with you!"

Qibao nodded in agreement.

The two came to the entrance of Zuixianoul, Shopkeeper Tong saw Qibao's father and his daughter coming over as well, and greeted them with a smile: "You're here to look for the master, aren't you, I'll take you there!"

Qibao said: "Thank you, Grandpa Tong!"

Shopkeeper Tong always liked this sweet-mouthed girl, and joked with a smile: "Why are you so polite to Grandpa Tong? I heard that your barbecue business with my boss is very good. Many of Grandpa's guests have gone to your place. Grandpa Tong has been much more relaxed these past two days than before!"

Qibao said: "Hehe, doesn't the barbecue restaurant also have Brother Chenyu's share! We are all family members, when Grandpa Tong is free, you must go to the barbecue restaurant to try the food!"

Shopkeeper Tong said: "I've wanted to taste barbecue for a long time, but the restaurants can't live without people. Grandpa Tong will definitely try it when I have time!"

Walking all the way to a private room in the backyard of the restaurant, shopkeeper Tong knocked on the door and said: "Master, Qibao is here!"

Su Chenyu came out and saw that it was indeed Qibao, and said quickly: "Qibao, come in quickly, why are you here suddenly? I was thinking of going to a barbecue restaurant with my cousin later!"

Qibao said: "I came today because I have something to tell you."

Several people came to the room and sat down. Shopkeeper Tong also left. Su Chenyu said: "Qibao, if you want anything, tell me."

Qibao said: "My grandpa and the others are worried about our family, and the barbecue restaurant has stabilized, so we decided to go back to Xujia Village today, so we came here to bid farewell to you."

Su Chenyu said: "I see, shopkeeper Zhang is experienced, so you can rest assured if you leave it to him. When will you return to Xujia Village?"

Qibao said: "I'll leave after bid farewell to you. Brother Jingchen, do you want to come with us?"

Jing Chen was silent for a long time and looked at Qibao intently for a while.

Qibao felt confused, why was Jingchen looking at her like this...