Space

A few green colored fruits the size of an adult's finger was lying in his hand: "Sister, I know the medicine can be bitter, I purposely picked them for you to suppress the bitterness." Saying this, he handed one to Qibao.

"Thank you brother." after saying that she took one and put it in her mouth, the result was that the sourness of her own expression, but it was also better than this bitter taste, so she did not spit it out.

Lin Honglian saw that the children were so kind to her daughter, with a gentle smile on her face, she said to the children: "You little monkeys, this fruit was picked in the mountains, right? Never go to the mountains, understand? There are wolves in the mountains!"

Xu Wenwu, the eldest among the children, is the most stable. When his third aunt said this, he immediately shook his head and said: "Third aunt, we didn't go to the mountains. I'm watching my brothers. This fruit is from the dwarf fruit in the back mountain. The ones picked on the slope are on the outside and there is no danger."

Lin Honglian smiled and said: "That's good. Your sister has just finished drinking the medicine. She may feel sleepy later. You guys can go out and play. When your sister is well, you can play together."

The children heard this and agreed, and after saying their greetings to their sister, they ran out of the room in a huff.

Lin Honglian covered Qibao with the quilt and said: "Qibao, sleep for a while longer. Mom will call you after lunch. Mom is going out to help your aunts cook now."

Qibao nodded and closed her eyes. Upon seeing this, Lin Honglian got up and went out, closing the door of the wing at the same time.

In the daze of her sleep, Qibao realized that the feeling underneath her was not right, and the tip of her nose could still smell a smell emanating from the dirt and grass. Qibao opened her eyes and realized that she was lying on a piece of soft grass, as an agent's alertness, she immediately sat up and realized that she was in an environment with green mountains and green water full of nature's atmosphere, the air here was so fresh that after inhaling a few mouthfuls of it, Qibao felt that the entire body's weakness was alleviated quite a bit.

In front of Qibao there was a river that could not be seen to the end, the river made a tinkling sound of flowing, Qibao took a few steps forward and came to the river, and found that the water in this river was crystal clear, and clean as if it were crystal, looking at the river, there was a feeling of dry mouth, without saying a word, Qibao hurriedly cupped a handful of water with her hand and sent it to her mouth. Waiting for the water to go down her belly, Qibao only felt that a stream of vitality awakened within her body, and even her frail body had increased her vitality by several times, and even the pain from the scars on her head had been reduced by quite a lot, Qibao lifted up her hand and touched the scars on her head, and it felt that her wounds seemed to have gotten a little bit smaller.

"This, it's so amazing." Qibao looked around and found a modern two-story villa to her left. Qibao was very curious: "Where is this? How did I get here suddenly?" She walked to the villa. I knocked on the door and called: "Is there anyone there?" But no one opened the door, as if no one lived in the villa.

Suddenly the door of the villa opened by itself. Qibao thought this was too strange, so she walked in to satisfy her curiosity.

What catches the eye after entering is a set of pastoral-style off-white sofas. There is a chaise lounge next to the balcony, a coffee table with the same color and marble top, and a large-screen LCD TV directly opposite. On the left is a kitchen with complete kitchen utensils. At that time, there was a white envelope written with a calligraphy pen lying quietly on the dining table. On the envelope was the message "Dearly addressed by a destined person".

Qibao took the letter in her hand and opened it slowly!