Pills

Xiaoling said with some displeasure: "The two of them have become shirkers, leaving the child to me to raise, it's simply too irresponsible!"

Qibao laughed and coaxed: "Yes, yes, it's true that Bai Shuang and Bai Xue let our smart and cute Xiaoling watch over their children, it's really detestable, next time I'll bring them in, so you can teach them a good lesson!"

Xiaoling then cheered up and said: "Master, you said last time that you wanted to plant herbs, I've already planted several waves of them, do I need to keep planting them?"

Qibao said: "I want to grow some herbs and sell them!"

Xiaoling replied: "Master, can make them into pills and sell them, it's worth a lot more than herbs!"

Qibao said: "But I don't know how to make pill!"

Xiaoling replied: "I can teach you, the herbs planted in space are all considered to be herbs with spiritual Qi, and if you add some spiritual spring water, then the effect can't be compared to any pills outside!"

Qibao rubbed her chin and said: "Well, I don't have anything to do anyway, so I'll learn from you!"

Xiaoling said: "Then let's start with the simplest healing medicine. We need to use Corydalis, turmeric, turmeric, frankincense, Wulingzhi, Poria, etc. Mainly treats internal injury, blood stasis and Qi stagnation and pain syndrome."

Qibao listened attentively to Xiaoling, and after memorizing all the names of the medicines, she began practicing again, using the pressure cooker in the kitchen instead.

With Xiaoling instructing from the side, the moisture in the pressure cooker steamed dry, leaving only a black ointment inside, the color wasn't very pretty, but it didn't smell bad, and there was a hint of the fresh scent of medicinal herbs.

Xiaoling said: "Just pinch these ointments into pills and let them dry."

Qibao let the ointment cool down and started to pinch it. There were twenty-five pills in total in one pot.

Xiaoling said: "When Master becomes familiar with it, it will come out even more in a single pot!"

Qibao practiced several pots in space before she came out of space, collapsed on the bed and fell asleep.

The next day, it was still raining lightly in the sky. The old man said with some worry: "I don't know what's going on with the greenhouse. No, I have to go take a look!"

Eldest Uncle Xu stopped: "Father, I'll go and check it out, it's raining and the roads are slippery, you'd better stay home and keep an eye on it, I'll go!"

After speaking, Uncle Xu picked up the coir raincoat hanging on the wall, put it on his body and ran outside.

When Uncle Xu arrived at the greenhouse, he saw a figure wearing a raincoat, bending down and tinkering with something. Uncle Xu took a closer look and said in surprise: "Chunsheng, why are you here?"

Xu Chunsheng smiled and said: "It rained on and off all night last night. I was a little worried about this area, so I came over to take a look. There was a lot of rainwater accumulated in some low-lying areas. I just cleared them all. Everything else is fine!"

Uncle Xu said with some emotion: "Thank you Chunsheng, it's raining so hard and you're still thinking about the greenhouse, you should go back quickly, your clothes are wet, don't freeze and catch a cold! Go back and let Auntie cook you a bowl of ginger soup, and come to my house for a meal with the village chief in the next couple days!"

Xu Chunsheng smiled and said: "Okay, my dad said last time that he wanted to have a drink with your old man! The things here have been dealt with, so I will go back first. You can go back too, it's still very cold outside!"