Planning

The three sisters-in-laws heard their father-in-law said this, their hearts touched beyond words, Mrs. Zhang's red eyes and said: "Father, daughter-in-law is not suffering, since I married into this family, father and mother treated me like a real daughter, daughter-in-law is also treating you as real parents, daughter-in-law can not take this silver, as long as we are a good family, daughter-in-law will be contented!"

Mrs. Li continued what her sister-in-law said: "Yes, father, isn't it right for a daughter-in-law to be filial to her parents-in-law? Whose parents-in-law can be so kind to their daughter-in-law! I can't take this money."

Mrs. Lin choked and said: "Yes, father and mother, what elder sister-in-law and second sister-in-law said is what I want to say, your daughter-in-law doesn't need to spend money, this silver will be reserved for the children to go to the academy!"

Mrs. Wang's seeing three daughters-in-law so considerate and said: "Today is a happy event in the family, we earned so much money, we should be happy, the children do not need to worry about school. When you were welcomed into the door, the in-laws did not want a dowry, but also suffered from other people's jokes, I feel guilty in the heart of the parents, this silver, you can take, and then go back to your mother's house to buy some good to go back, is also a part of what I'd like to." She said, turned around and went back to the house to take six taels of silver out, respectively, stuffed into the hands of the three daughters-in-law.

The three sisters-in-law didn't know what to do when they saw this. They all looked at their husband. When they saw their husband nodded, they had no choice but to accept it.

Qibao looked at all this with a smile, thinking that in her previous life, she had never seen mother-in-law and daughters-in-law get along so harmoniously. This home was full of warmth.

The old man continued: "Wenwu and Zhiyong are both ten years old and have passed the age of enlightenment. Eldest, second and third, you guys go to town tomorrow and ask if they will still accept students. It's time to send a few children to school." 

When Xu Wenwu heard that his grandpa said he would send them to school, he said excitedly: "Thank you, grandpa. Your grandson will definitely study hard and will not let grandpa down." Several other children also looked happy, only Xiaowu face is tangled.

Seeing Xiaowu's expression, Old man Xu asked suspiciously: "Xiaowu, aren't you happy that grandpa is sending you to the academy?" 

Xiaowu replied: "Grandpa, I want to learn martial arts with sister, so that I can protect our family in the future, how can I learn martial arts when I'm going to the academy?"

Hearing what he said, Qibao said: "Fifth brother, you must first learn to read before you can learn martial arts. Otherwise, you won't be able to understand a martial arts secret book if I give you one."

Seeing his son like this, Uncle Xu scolded: "Your sister is right, brat, you still have a problem with sending you to the academy? You see who in the village doesn't want to go to the academy, but you don't want to! I think you are skin are itchy!" He said, want to raise his hand to pull his son's ear.

Xiaowu saw this and quickly backed up and waved his hand: "I will listen to sister, I will go to the academy! But sister, you can't lie to me, you must teach me martial arts!"

Seeing that the fifth brother was so afraid of her second uncle, Qibao said happily: "Fifth brother, how could I lie to you? Starting from tomorrow, brothers will get up early to start training with me, do you understand?"

When the children heard what their sister said, they all happily agreed!

At this time, Qibao looked at Master Xu and said: "Grandpa, do you think it's time to rebuild the house?

The house we live in now, there is only one bed in each room, a few members of the family are crowded together not to mention that her brothers are getting older and older, they must have their own room in the future, and there are cracks all over the walls, the cold winds, pouring in during winter will definitely make people sick, and if there is another heavy snowfall, which would crush the house, there might be a danger to their lives as well.

Hearing his granddaughter's words, Elder. Xu looked around the entire old house and nodded: "Qibao is right, this house is old, and now that we have money, we should think about the little ones! I will go to the village chief tomorrow to buy the several acres of land next to the old house to build a new house!"

After everyone in the family heard the old man's decision, everyone's faces were filled with happy smiles! Qibao is also happy that she can finally sleep in a room alone!

"Grandpa, can you let me design the new house and build it to make sure everyone likes it!"

The old man heard what his granddaughter said and knew that there was an amazing immortal Master behind his granddaughter, so he agreed to his granddaughter's request!

At this time, Mrs. Wang said: "It's getting late, it's time to prepare lunch." After saying that, she hurried into the kitchen. Seeing this, the three sisters-in-law quickly followed their mother-in-law, ready to help and return all the things they bought. After setting it up, Mrs. Wang plans to make a plate of braised pork for lunch to feed the children!

Taking advantage of the time when everyone in the family is busy with their own business, Qibao called her sixth brothers to her side, opened the caramel candies and snacks that she bought back, and distributed a piece of candy and a piece of osmanthus cake to each of her brother's hands. 

She added: "Brother, we are about to eat, you can't eat too much, eat a piece first to fill your stomach, and eat the rest when you want to eat."

The brothers all received the pastries and candies with a happy face, taking small sips, as if they were eating delicacies in the world, all squinting and enjoying the sweetness in their mouths, this was the first time they had ever eaten pastries.

When Qibao saw her brothers like this, her heart felt sour for a while, thinking that in her previous life, children of her brother's age didn't eat this or that, and were picky eaters, and children in this era are indeed drinking brown rice porridge to satisfy their hunger every day as long as it fill their stomach.

Qibao ran to the yard and stuffed a piece in the mouth of her eldesr uncle who was chopping firewood. She then ran to stuff a piece in the mouths of her father and second uncle who were weaving bamboo baskets. She also stuffed a piece in the mouths of her grandfather, grandma, aunts and her mother. After stuffing a piece, no one reacted. When they tasted the sweetness of the sweet-scented osmanthus cake in their mouths, everyone started eating it with a smile on their face!