Robbery

"Then have you inquired about where Zuixianlou got these vegetables?" The middle-aged man asked.

The big man replied: "It was bought by Tong, the shopkeeper of Zuixianlou, from a farmer in Xujia Village. I heard that they even signed a contract to supply it to the Zuixianlou restaurant only."

The middle-aged uncle said in surprise: "Oh? Where did a poor villager get these vegetables that I have never heard of? Have you checked carefully?"

The big man replied. "It's absolutely true. I heard that the family bought the seeds from a foreign businessman, and they actually planted them....... But...... I found out one more thing........." The big man frowned in embarrassment, raised his eyes and looked at the middle-aged man, but hesitated to speak.

The middle-aged man's tone became cold and he said impatiently: "What are you hesitating about? If you have anything to say, hurry up!"

The big man said: "That farmer was originally going to be the first to sell us Yipinxian, but before he could enter the restaurant, he was verbally abused by the boss's distant nephew and left..."

The middle-aged man angrily picked up the tea cup on the table and threw it to the ground. He said angrily. "This dog, if it wasn't for his mother's sake, he wouldn't even be worthy of entering Yipinxian. It's a great honor to have him as an assistant in the restaurant, he's really taking it in his stride, find two men to give him a taste of his own medicine. Let him never get out of bed for the rest of his life. If he dares ruin my good deeds, remember, do it in a subtle way and don't let anyone know. "

The big man wiped his cold sweat and said: "I understand, but I don't know what to do with that family?...."

The middle-aged uncle pondered for a long time and said: "Since Zuixianlou came to Huamen Town, We don't know who the boss behind them is, who can open such a large restaurant. The person behind the scenes probably has some background, and he cannot be offended easily now. But you can't let all the guests in the restaurant get the advantage for nothing, you bring someone to dress up in disguise, and wait until that family delivers food to Zuixianlou..." He said and laughed sinisterly.

"I understand, I have already inquired clearly. The family will go to Zuixianlou tomorrow morning to deliver vegetables. I will prepare the manpower right away. I will not let the vegetables be delivered to Zuixian Tower smoothly." The big man promised.

The middle-aged man said with satisfaction: "Looking for a few fresh faces, we can't let Zuixianlou catch you. Go get ready now and get out!"

At this time, the Xu family did not know that a conspiracy against them was coming, and everyone was immersed in a sweet sleep.

The next day, the Xu family got up early, everyone changed into new clothes, happily preparing breakfast, until the children have finished training, the family only began to eat together. After finishing breakfast, they put the vegetables on the oxcart, and the children sat on the oxcart. Elder Xu said. "Eldest, you take the children and leave first, I and the others will be right behind you, and we will gather at the Zuixianlou." Eldest Xu agreed and drove the oxcart towards the town.

"Laoer, go to the village chief's house and borrow the oxcart, and by the way, talk to Chunsheng, so that you don't fail to find someone when something happens." Elder Xu added. Second Uncle Xu agreed, turned around and went to the village chief's house.

The women tidied up the kitchen, and Mrs. Wang went back to the house to get a hundred taels of silver and carefully put it into her arms. The whole family stood at the gate of the courtyard waiting for Uncle Xu. Soon they saw Uncle Xu bringing the oxcart over and calling everyone in the family to get on the oxcart. Qibao was held in her mother's arms, and Xiaoliu was held by his father. After everyone was seated, Xu Laoer drove the bullock cart and started to set off.

The family was chatting and laughing on the oxcart, and they were so happy. Qibao even suggested that when the house is built, dig a small lotus pond in the yard, and wait until summer to see the lotus flowers, and the others thought it was okay and also spoke their opinions.

It was less than half an hour away from the town. Suddenly, Uncle Xu, who was driving the cart  let out a sigh and said: "Dad, Mom, do you see an eldest brother and the children in front of you?"

Elder Xu was also puzzled when he heard it, hadn't the boss already left a step ahead? The other people in the cart also extended their heads to look toward the front.........

Uncle Xu's expression suddenly changed and he said: "Dad, something is wrong. The eldest brother and the children are sitting on the ground. There are several masked men standing in front of them with knives in their hands. The eldest brother seems to be injured and there is blood on his sleeves!"

The others almost fainted in shock when they heard this, Wang shook her body and said in a panic: "The eldest can't have an accident, there are still children!" She was so anxious that she only wiped her tears.

Mrs. Zhang suddenly stood up, her eyes reddened and said. "I won't allow anyone to harm my husband, much less the children, I'm going to save them! I want to save them!" Luckily, Xu Laoer pulled back and said: "Sister-in-law, you should calm down first, how can a woman like you deal with those bandits, I'm a man, I'm stronger than you women, I'll go over there and take a look, you guys just stay here and don't move!" 

Xu Laosan also nodded with a heavy face and said: "Wife, I'll go with second brother." After saying that, he patted Lin's hand. He had to go. His eldest brother and the children were in danger at the moment. 

Elder Xu also had an anxious look on his face and said: "Wife, quickly take out the silver, if the other party is seeking wealth, give the silver and perhaps the eldest and others will be safe!"

Wang quickly took out the one hundred taels from her arms and handed them to Xu Laosan. At this time, Qibao said: "Second uncle, dad, I'll go with you!"

After hearing Qibao's words, everyone's expressions changed, Mrs. Lin cried and said: "Qibao, mother doesn't allow you to take risks. Just stay with mother and your uncle and your brothers will be fine!" As she spoke, she hugged Qibao tightly into her arms.

Qibao replied: "Mother, don't worry, my master has given me a lot of life preserving methods, I will protect myself, if you don't believe me, look......" As she spoke, she picked up a stone on the ground and utilized her spiritual energy, and the stone had been shaken into powder.

Everyone else looked surprised. Qibao said: "Mom, grandma, my skills are more than enough to deal with a few bandits, so don't worry!" After saying that, she broke away from her mother's arm, got off the bullock cart and took a dagger from space. 

Xu Laoer and Xu Laosan also followed Qibao and walked forward. The womens in the bullock cart looked at Qibao's small back, all covered their mouths, tears poured down, thinking they were too useless, letting a child take the lead at the critical moment.

When Qibao came closer, she saw that her eldest uncle's arm was cut out by a knife with a bloody wound, the brothers were not injured. They were blocked behind him by  uncle and were well protected. However, every children was filled with tears. She stared fiercely at the masked men.

Xu Dabo saw his second and third brothers and Qibao, his face was shocked, panicked and shouted: "Second and third, hurry and take Qibao away, quick!" 

The older brothers were also anxious when they saw their sister, and the eldest brother shouted: "Sister, go quickly, they will hurt you! I will stop these people for you! You guys hurry up and go!" He stood up and stopped in front of his sister with a fearless expression.

A masked man suddenly spoke and sneered: "Yell, so it's a family, in that case, don't even think about leaving."

Xu Dabo said: "A few of you carried knives and injured innocent people in broad daylight. Aren't you afraid that the Yamen will arrest you and put you in jail?"

The big man at the head laughed loudly when he heard this and said. "Yamen? If I were afraid of the yamen, I wouldn't show up here arrogantly. Just because the gang of Yamen want to arrest our brothers, it is simply wishful thinking!"