Attacked on the mountain

After breakfast, my brother and the others also went to school. Today is the day when Zuixianlou comes to pick up vegetables. The lad and a few thugs moved the vegetables to the oxcart, and saw that the owner of their restaurant was also in the Xu family. They come over immediately and salute respectfully.

Qibao asked: "How is the restaurant business lately?"

"The restaurant business is as good as ever, but something interesting happened yesterday!" the waiter laughed.

Qibao actually understood in his heart, but she still pretended not to know and asked deliberately: "What's something interesting? Tell me about it and let me hear it?" Everyone in the Xu family was also interested.

The waiter started to tell the story with excitement: "An interesting thing happened at Yipinxian yesterday. Yesterday at noon, a customer suddenly had a stomachache while eating at Yipinxian. They thought that the man was sick, but didn't expect that other guests had stomachaches and diarrhea one after another. The latrines at Yipinxian were not enough, and people passing by the smell ran away with their noses covered. Those customers accused Yipinxian of having something wrong with the food. The shopkeeper of Yipinxian had no choice but to find a doctor. As a result, the doctor diagnosed that it was indeed caused by eating Yipinxian food, but could not find out the cause. Fortunately, those customers were not seriously injured, but the incident became a big deal and everyone in the town knew about it. Not only did Yipinxian lose money, but its reputation was also ruined. Last night there were no guests at Yipinxian. All the guests came to our Zuixianoul. Hahaha, I'm so happy!"

Qibao also smiled after hearing this, thinking that they deserved it. The medicine she administered would not be harmful to people's bodies, but could actually help those people detoxify. When the Xu family heard this, they all clapped their hands and applauded. Mrs. Wang added: "It's really satisfying. Isn't Yipinxian very arrogant? Let's see how arrogant he will be in the future!" Mrs. Wang still resented Yipinxian for sending people to hurt her son.

After listening to what the waiter said, Jing Chen was sure that the person he saw that day was Qibao. It turned out that she had a grudge, so she went to Yipinxian to drug the medicine in the middle of the night to take revenge. She was really a grudge-holding girl.

After the guy left, Qibao took Jing Chen and Su Chenyu to Daqingshan. Before taking them away, Wang packed some dry food for Qibao to take with her on the way.

Qibao took them to the edge of the mountain in one breath and said: "I took this road into the mountain last time and found no traces of ginseng. If we go another way, we might still be able to find it." Anyway, this road has been cleared by her, and there will be no big gains if she goes further.

Su Chenyu said: "Thank you very much, Miss Xu."

Qibao said: "Don't call me 'Miss' one after another. It feels awkward. My family calls me Qibao. You guys should call me the same!"

Su Chenyu said: "Since Qibao, you are not courteous, then I won't pay attention to this. Just call me by my name." Qibao nodded, looked at Jingchen again, and said nothing.

The two faint words "Jing Chen" blurted out.

Qibao was startled. She thought this stern-faced man couldn't speak, but then she understood what he meant and nodded without saying anything.

The group of people walked for an hour and encountered many wild animals and medicinal materials, but they were all ordinary medicinal materials. When it was almost noon, Su Chenyu said: "Let's take a break first. I'm a little hungry. Let's eat some rabbit meat."

Qibao nodded and said: "I'm hungry too, let's rest here."

The secret guards took the pheasants and rabbits and went to the river not far away to clean them. Qibao stuffed her hands into the cloth bag prepared in the morning and took out a few small bottles, which contained some seasonings she had prepared.

Su Chenyu asked: "Qibao, what's in your bottle?"

Qibao said: "You'll find out later. This is the seasoning I developed for barbecue."

After the secret guards brought back the prepared pheasants and hares, they skewered them on tree branches and lit a fire to prepare the barbecue. After roasting for about a stick of incense, the pheasant and hare began to sizzle and become oily. After turning it several times, Qibao saw that it was almost done and sprinkled the prepared seasonings on the meat one by one. After a while, a special fragrance suddenly filled the air, so fragrant that it made people drool.

Su Chenyu swallowed his saliva and said: "Qibao, what kind of seasoning did you bring? Why does it taste different from the barbecue we used to eat? Yours is too fragrant. When can I eat it?" Even the secret guards behind him kept scanning the meat on the shelf.

Qibao said: "This one is called cumin, and the other one is made from chili pepper powder. It's a pity that I didn't bring honey. If I put a layer of honey on it, it would be amazing!"

When all the meat was roasted, each person got one piece. Qibao took a rabbit leg and started eating it. Su Chenyu next to her could not wait to eat it, praising as he ate it, the meat was so fragrant. The barbecue they used to eat was just sprinkled with a layer of salt, but today they saw that barbecue could be so delicious.

Jing Chen didn't say anything, but seeing that he wasn't slow in eating the roasted meat, even though he wasn't chewing slowly, she could tell that he was still eating in a very elegant manner, and it seemed that he had been educated from a young age.

Not to mention those secret guards, their mouths are dripping with oil. But if you think about it, you can understand that these secret guards have been following their master. Once the master has an order, the secret guards must complete it non-stop. Sometimes they didn't have time to take a bite to eat even after traveling all day.

After eating barbecue, Su Chenyu had an idea and said: "Qibao, have you ever thought about opening a barbecue restaurant? There will definitely be many people who like to eat these seasonings."

Qibao had planned to open her own business before, opening a barbecue restaurant was not impossible, so she said: "I, myself have plans to open a business, this barbecue business is not impossible, just for the moment this is to be put on hold for a while, I want to stabilize the planting of greenhouse vegetables before saying that it's not urgent now, however, aren't you afraid that I will open a barbecue business in the town and snatch the business of your Zuixianlou?"

Su Chenyu said: "Not to mention that our main businesses are different, and there is no conflict. Customers always want to change their tastes. Besides, if you open a barbecue restaurant, I want to become a shareholder. Then the labor of the shop will be reduced. Leave it to me, all you need is the seasoning recipe."

Jing Chen suddenly said: "Count me in, I'll pay for it."

Qibao was surprised and said: "Let's talk about cooperation when we go back. We are still on the mountain! The most important thing is to find ginseng." After a few people rested, they continued to set off.

After walking for who knows how long, everyone did find a ginseng plant, but the age did not meet the requirements. Qibao still planned to dig it out. While everyone was carefully digging out the ginseng, there was a sudden: "Be careful!" Suddenly Qibao's body was pushed For a moment.

In fact, Qibao had already noticed the movement before that person opened his mouth. Just as she was about to take action, her body was pushed away by Jingchen. Qibao got up and looked closely. They were attacked by a leopard, and they saw Jing Chen holding a bloody dagger in his hand. There were several bloody marks on his arms, and several secret guards immediately came forward and knelt down on one knee, begging for punishment.

Su Chenyu said: "Cousin, are you okay? This is an adult leopard. Although it is big, its steps are very light and its speed is very fast. If you are not careful, you will be attacked by it, and it is very dangerous."