Conquer

Everyone returned to Xujia Village and entered the house. Mrs. Zhang asked in surprise: "Mom, why are you back? Didn't you say you were going to stay in the town for a few days?"

Qibao replied: "Because the decoration of the store is almost done, but the making of tables and chairs still needs a few days of work. I thought there was nothing to do, so we came back and prepared just what we needed."

Mrs. Zhang said: "I see. If you need to prepare anything, just tell me and I will do it."

Qibao said: "Don't worry, I think a barbecue restaurant can't just have meat, but also vegetables. Just pick some vegetables and deliver them the day before opening. If you eat too much meat, you will get tired of it. The seasonings must be packed in advance."

Wang said: "Don't worry, you and Jingchen go back to the house to rest first. You don't need to worry about these things, just leave them to us."

After Qibao returned to her room, she entered space and put all the dried chili and cumin that Xiaoling had specially asked to dry cloth bags. After filling two full cloth bags, she went to Wang and asked: "Grandma, if anyone has a stone mill, can you borrow one? These dried chilies and cumin need to be ground into powder."

Wang said: "Give these to me. The village chief's house has them. I'll ask your father to grind them. Next time we go to town, our family will buy one." After saying that, she picked up two big bags and went to look for Xu Laosan in the greenhouse.

Seeing that the seasoning matter has been resolved, she still wants to paint on the wall of the barbecue restaurant. She must prepare all the paints first. In ancient times, there were paints of different colors, but Qibao felt that the colors were not bright at all, and they would become dull over time. The color faded, so she decided to take out the acrylic paints from the space study room to paint. The color was beautiful and did not fade.

After everything was arranged, it was already evening and the temperature had dropped after the sun went down. The brothers were also picked up by their uncle and were taking Xiaoliu to read in the house.

Xu Laosan came back with the ground seasoning at this time. His eyes were still a little swollen and red. Everyone was shocked. When Qibao saw him, she knew what was going on and quickly filled some spiritual spring water for her father to wash.

Lin asked: "What's wrong? Why is your face swollen?"

Xu Laosan smiled and said: "It's okay. I just sweated while grinding the chili peppers. I forgot there was chili powder on my hands and wiped my face. That's what happened." He took the wet towel handed over by Qibao and applied it to his face. He immediately felt better and his face no longer hurt. 

Seeing that there was nothing serious about him, Mrs. Wang said: "Wash your hands and eat quickly!" Then everyone washed their hands and the whole family sat at the dining table to have dinner.

It was getting dark after dinner, and the Xu family took a shower and went to bed.

Qibao was lying on the bed thinking about something. Suddenly there was a creaking sound from the window. Qibao suddenly acted cleverly and shouted: "Who?"

Only there was no answer, except another squeaking sound, and Qibao got out of bed, and as soon as she pushed open the window, she saw a big white head on the sill, with two front paws on the frame, and a little tiny white in its mouth, and another behind it, with one in its mouth likewise.

Qibao took a closer look, wasn't this a white wolf? Why did he come to her house with his wife and children at night... She thought he probably found her because of her scent.