Dangerous Beauty- Part Two

Having already tricked Zyglavis and getting Tauxolouve to dress in drag on his own accord, the sisters were trying to work out who should be their next victim when Tauxolouve mentioned one god in particular who should be an easy target. Someone who loves to sleep and is Indifferent to the world around him.

Elli immediately perked up at this idea and having decided on it, Tauxolouve led her, along with the others, to the sleepy gods bedroom.

"You all wait here. I'll go in alone with Dui." Standing in front of the bedroom door, Elli quietly instructed everyone on the plan of attack.

Elli carefully opened the door to take a peek inside and saw Aigonorus fast asleep on his bed.

The gods were all supposed to be busy up in the heavens today but it seems most have either been strolling through the palace hallways or even sleeping in bed.

'This is what the gods call busy? I wonder what they think relaxing means...' Elli thought to herself.

"My oh my. He really does sleep a lot. Must be such a nuisance for Leon." Zyglavis said sardonically, looking into the bedroom with a smug grin.

"Are you ready?" Dui looked to Elli as he asked, he was still uncertain about what they were doing but that didn't stop him from being a partner in crime in dressing the gods in drag. It was almost as if under all that uncertainty he was enjoying himself, if only a little.

"Yes~ Let's go attack our next victim." Her eyes lit up and a smile spread across her lips as she looked eager to go. Elli took hold of Dui's hand and quietly strolled into Aigonorus's bedroom.

Stopping just centimeters away from his bed, Elli glanced down at his sleeping face causing her to catch hold of her breath. His beautifully innocent sleeping face was far too precious.

He looked so at peace, so vulnerable that she almost felt bad at what they were about to do.

"Everything okay?" Dui asked Elli in concern noticing that she was standing frozen to the spot and just staring at the sleeping gods face.

"Y-Yes. Everything's fine." Elli awkwardly smiled, averting eye contact with him incase he got the wrong idea after she had her breath taken away by another man. Elli kept her head down low as a light blush spread over her cheeks.

"Mmm..."

"Ack!" Elli thought her heart would stop when Aigonorus had suddenly started to stir on the bed and quickly jumped back.

"Is he waking up?" Starting to panic, Dui quietly asked, his eyes darting between Elli and the sleeping god.

Elli didn't even respond as she closely watched Aigonorus, whom in the next moment, his eyes slowly fluttered open.

"Huh." Aigonorus blinked a few times in a half-daze. Still looking very sleepy. Focusing his attention on Dui, he looked a little puzzled.

"Does the palace now come with room service?" Yawning, Aigonorus sat up on the bed as he mumbled.

Elli and Dui were both taken aback by his comment but then a sudden realization washed over them as they both looked at Dui's clothes.

"Oh!" Dui and Elli both realized at the same time.

"It's not like I need it though. I can just snap my fingers" Aigonorus snapped his fingers, "and have anything I desire." He took a sip from the glass in his hands; it looked oddly like lemonade.

Aigonorus snapped the glass back away and turned his sleepy gaze to Dui again, "What a weird dream I'm having... It has to be a dream. That would explain why he's in a maid outfit. We don't even need room service here..." Aigonorus started to mumble to himself in an attempt to understand the current situation.