Scorpio And MCs Dream

This is based off my dreams. I seem to always have dreams about dinosaurs. And they get pretty weird...
___
It was the middle of the night, you were wrapped up tight in the comfort of Scorpio's arms sound asleep.

However, it didn't stay this way for long as your face started to contort and you broke out in a sweat as your body jerked.

You were having a nightmare and quite a scary one at that. Suddenly, you screamed as your whole body bolted up breaking through Scorpio's arms.

Poor Scorpio didn't know what hit him as he awoke from your deafening scream in a panic.

"What is it?! Are you okay?!" Scorpio asked, flustered.

You just sat there with your eyes wide breathing heavily looking like you had just seen a ghost.

Scorpio reached out to touch your shoulder and as soon as you felt his hand you jumped and screamed again making Scorpio yank his hand back.

"Would you stop with the screaming already." Scorpio grumbled and rolled his eyes.

You finally snapped out of your daze and looked at the frustrated Scorpio.

"S-Sorry. I just had a scary dream I didn't mean to wake you." You felt embarrassed at your little episode and how you had acted.

"You thought I would sleep with you screaming in my ear?" Scorpio raised an eyebrow, "Tch." He then pulled you towards him and wrapped his arms around you as he noticed you were still shaken up.

"Look. Everything is okay. It was just a bad dream." Scorpio's voice was incredibly gentle as he soothed you.

He thought maybe your dream involved losing him or being separated but when he touched you he heard something completely different.

He pulled back in utter shock.

"Scorpio?" You looked at him in confusion.

Scorpio looked troubled, opening and closing his mouth several times, "Your dream... A dinosaur was chasing you?"

You froze at his question. Your cheeks growing pink. You quickly looked away, "Y-Yes... The dinosaur was attacking the town and killing everyone and then it wanted to take me as its bride." You said, remembering the horrible dream, it made you shudder.

Scorpio blinked a few times in disbelief. He couldn't quite process what you just said, "A dinosaur wanted to marry you...?"

You nodded and Scorpio looked even more weirded out, "You are telling me you are dreaming about marrying a dinosaur over marrying me?"

Oh boy. Was Scorpio getting jealous over your dream? You didn't even know how to respond.

"Um. Well... It was a nightmare! I didn't want to marry the dinosaur. It was scary!"

"Tch. Damn dinosaur trying to steal my girl. Dream or not, no one takes my woman. Not even a blasted dinosaur." Scorpio said, scowling.

He really was jealous over the dinosaur in your dream. It was so crazy that you almost started to laugh.

"Scorpio."

"What?"

"Dinosaurs don't even exist anymore. So you don't have to get jealous."

"I didn't say I was jealous! ...And who knows if a lizard may be lurking around." Scorpio said, blushing.

"Pfft. A lizard?"

"Yes. A lizard is close enough to a dinosaur."

Scorpio already knew he wasn't getting anywhere in this conversation and just making it worse and yet he continued to embarrass himself in front of you.

You couldn't take it any longer and broke out laughing.

"Enough of this conversation. Go back to sleep."

Scorpio let you go and thrust himself back onto his pillow, hiding his face.

"Scorpio?" You laid back down next to him. He refused to look at you. Scorpio was sulking.

"Leave me alone." His muffled voice came through the pillow.

"Fine. Have it your way."

Instead of leaving him alone you rested your head on his shoulder and wrapped your arm around his back.

Before long Scorpio couldn't take it any longer and in one swift movement had you back in the clutches of his arms held against his chest.

"You love to cause me trouble." Scorpio sighed, "I just can't win when it comes to you." He gave you a gentle squeeze. You knew just how much he loved you through his actions.

"Let's go back to sleep. I will make sure no more dinosaurs chase after you." Scorpio then lowered his voice, "Because I will be the only one chasing after you. I won't hand you over to nobody. You are mine. I love you." He finished with a small kiss on your cheek and soon the two of you drifted back off to sleep in the comfort of one another's warmth.