Confession- Leon

You leisurely strolled into Leon's bedroom with a plate of meatballs in hand; it seemed like he only ever wanted meatballs lately.

“Good. You brought them.” Sitting on his bed, Leons’ face immediately lit up when he saw you. You smiled and slowly walked up to him, “I made them just the way you like them,” you held out the plate for him but grew perplexed when he didn't take it but instead looked up to you.

“Is something wrong?” You asked, cocking your head. A smirk slowly crept over Leon's face and suddenly he grabbed the plate “Whoa!” and in a flash had you sitting on the bed besides him. You were in a daze from what just happened. Leon skirted closer to you and he was only a hair's breadths away. You heart was racing from all his daring actions.

“L-Leon?” His name came out as a squeak and a slight chuckle escaped Leon's lips, “Life is never dull with you. I could watch your face all day just to see the various expressions you come out with.”

Now you had grown confused. What was he talking about. Feeling nervous you did your best to face Leon, “Are you saying I'm just a toy to you? Some form of amusement.”

Leon looked taken aback for a moment and his eyes were one of surprise before finally shaking his head, “No. Far from it.” Leon said with confidence as he calmly reached out a meatball on the plate besides him and popped one in his mouth, “I would be most pleased if you continued making me these meatballs.”

Huh. You raised an eyebrow at his statement, “But I already am doing that. It seems like that is all I'm good for.” you said, looking sullen at that fact.

However, when Leon started to chuckle you looked at him with surprise, “You don't understand,” Leon says and leans in, “I want you to make them for me always. As in forever.” his warm breath tickled your ear and sent a shiver down your spine.

You gasped in response and your head snapped in his direction, you face overcome with disbelief, “A-Are you saying?” Leon grinned in satisfaction at your expression, “If I know what you are thinking. Yes. That's exactly what I am saying.”

Your cheeks burned bright red, you held your face in embarrassment, “Ohh… I-I see.” You didn’t even know how to respond to his sudden confession and were overcome with emotions knowing he felt that way about you.

Suddenly Leon's hand was on your cheek making you flinch from the sensation, “It would seem I fell for a goldfish.” Leon says with a small chuckle and shakes his head, “No. I didn't fall for a goldfish. I fell for a beautiful human who stole my heart.” that was Leon's way of telling you how he truly felt.

“Leon… I-I feel the same way,” you stumble about your words as your heart races, “I...love you.” No sooner then those words left your mouth did you feel Leon's lips on your own. It was the sweetest kiss you ever tasted and sent your head spinning.

Happiness. That was what you felt. You never thought the arrogant jerk would ever see you as anything past the meatballs you brought him but it turned out he loved you all along and under his smug and cocky self was a kind and gentle man who wanted nothing more than to be with you.