Date In The City Of Amour- Partheno

Early one Saturday morning, Virgi slept soundly in her bed. A small smile played upon her lips as she dreamed about a certain someone. Someone very special to her. It had only been two weeks since the time she and Partheno confessed their love for one another. Virgi was over the moon at these turn of events. She never thought the day she got a boyfriend he would be a god of all things. It was like she was living a dream.

Of course they faced many trials to get to this point but it was worth it. Virgi wouldn't change a thing. Everything was perfect. Though sometime his teasing wasn't good for her heart. Especially when he says such romantic words so casually.

It had been several days now since Virgi had last seen Partheno. He had been busy in the heavens doing his job as one of the gods in the department of punishments. It wasn't until they were apart for these few days that Virgi realized just how much of an impact he had made in her life; she couldn't imagine life without him now.

Every night her dreams would drift to ones of him, ones where they were together, her in his arms. It made the time apart more bearable. If they couldn't be together in reality she would surely be with him in her dreams.

Virgi was so deep in her dreams she failed to notice the presence of someone in her room. They watched her ever so tenderly as she slept; admiring her beautiful features as her expressions changed and the smile on her lips grew.

"What is my little beauty dreaming about, hmm?" Partheno, with an amused smile, spoke in a low whisper as he reached a hand towards her face. Ever so gently he slid a finger down the pale white skin on her cheek.

"Mmm." Virgi responded with a slight moan, the look on her face was even more relaxed than before.

Laughing a little to himself, Partheno continued to caress her cheek as she slept. The happy little moans that emitted from her mouth excited him.

He intently watched her in interest, wondering if she'd wake up. Partheno thought it was amusing she would remain asleep while he was right there besides her; she must have been having one hell of a dream to not wake up.

Virgi must have finally noticed something as her eyelids started to twitch and she started to stir.

"Hmm..." Virgi slowly opened her bleary eyes, blinking a few times to get everything to come into focus. Still in a half-daze, Virgi looked towards where Partheno was kneeled down besides her bed but It didn't fully hit her right away as she began to rub her tired eyes and gave a little yawn when finally a sudden realization crossed her mind as her head shot back to the side of her bed.

"Partheno?!" She yelped in surprise, her eyes wide as saucers. Virgi was in total shock to see him there.

Partheno couldn't help but chuckle in response as he watched her. The way she looked when she was surprised was so cute.

"You only just noticed? I've been here a while you know." A wide, mischievous grin spread across his lips as he rose to his feet.

Virgi's face was one of pure horror. She was horrified to learn he had been watching her sleep this whole time. Virgi was in disbelief that she didn't even notice him until now. 'I was too caught up in my dream! I knew I shouldn't have dreamed about him hugging and kissing me!' Virgi thought to herself.

Of all things Virgi didn't want him to see her so early in the morning when she wasn't prepared. She was still in her pj's and her hair was a mess. It was an unruly sight and in complete contrast to the god of beauty standing before her.

"You should have warned me. I'm such a mess... I need to hurry and fix my hair." Virgi ran a hand through her messy bed hair and attempted to get out of bed when Partheno stopped her.