Baby- Leon

"She looks just like you." Leon said as he looked at his newborn daughter with kind eyes.

You, however, were bothered by what he just said, "What do you mean she looks just like me? She was only born a few days ago. Are you trying to say I'm always going around with my eyes closed and I'm going bald?" You rebuked his statement.

Leon froze for a moment and carefully looked between you and his daughter, "Of course not. I guess that is too early to say." Leon's shoulders slumped.

It probably wasn't the best of compliments he could give when it was still too early to tell who your daughter would take after but Leon didn't think that through too well.

"It's fine. It was actually rather adorable." You giggled.

"It still feels so unreal. I really have a child. I'm a father. I never thought such a thing would happen." Leon was still coming to terms of being a father and what he should do as a father. But he knew one thing was certain: he loved her more than anything.

"And you make such a cute father." You casually remarked and Leon automatically started to spout out random nonsense out of embarrassment.

"I wonder if she will grow up to be like you." You smiled.

"You mean confident and good looking?"

"I mean arrogant and bad mannered." You teased but Leon looked sulky.

"Regardless of how she grows up I just hope she is healthy and happy." Leon's voice was filled with kindness as he spoke of his daughter. Holding her gently in his arms he rocked her to sleep. Leon was very protective of her and would always be found close to her and never letting any harm come her way.