First Kiss- Ichthys

You still couldn’t believe it. Ichthys was your boyfriend. Just thinking about it made your heart flutter. You felt incredibly blessed to have the best boyfriend in the world who would do anything to make you smile even if sometimes his pranks got out of hand.

It was only very recently you both had made your feelings known. There was no denying you two were slightly awkward around each other as neither knew what to do now knowing how the other felt.

“Um.” You opened your mouth but quickly closed it again when you didn’t know what to say.

Ichthys sat besides you on his bed, “Hey. Actually, nevermind.” He too was at a loss for words.

This awkwardness was painful. You two were so close yet didn't know how to act. Ah the joys of first love.

Ichthys kept stealing glances at you making you feel self conscious. Until finally, “Ichthys. Maybe we should get something to eat?” you speak to try and break the uncomfortable silence.

Ichthys thinks about it for a moment, keeping a gentle eye on you which only made you more nervous before shaking his head.

“I don't feel like eating.”

“Oh…” You felt deflated that that plan failed. Now what? You thought.

Suddenly, Ichthys started to fidget uncomfortably besides you before letting out a loud groan surprising you.

You jumped, “Huh. W-What is it?”

Ichthys turns a serious gaze on you, “I can't take this anymore. I told myself I would take it slow because I didn't want to hurt you but this is driving me crazy.” He looked so unusually frustrated that you were left puzzled.

“What do you mean?”

Ichthys sidled up closer to you and placed a hand over yours, “I can't hold back any longer,” Ichthys takes in a deep breath and leans in, “I-I want to kiss you.” The earnest feelings in his voice makes your heart jump.

You could see it in his eyes how much he wanted you, “Ichthys…” You felt your body temperature rise. You knew in your heart you wanted him to kiss you too, “I…” You were breathing heavily, “KISS ME FOOL!” You suddenly shouted surprising Ichthys.

“Ack!” Your eyes widened in shock, “Wa-” But no sooner than that were your lips suddenly sealed in a powerful yet overly sweet kiss.

Ichthys leaned further against you, placing a hand on your cheek as he hungered for your lips. He didn't want to let you go. Slowly he pushed you back on the bed while still kissing you, the most passionate kiss you ever tasted.

By the time he finally released your lips the two of you were breathing heavily. Ichthys looked at you with eyes full of love and affection, “Finally. I have wanted to do that for so long.” He breathed happily.

Though you were still nervous you felt comfortable in his care, you knew you could trust him.

“Sorry. I don't think I can stop at just one,” He says as he leans in for another round, “I just love you too much…” and seals your lips once more.