Curves- Ichthys

You had only been going out for a very short time. And the two of you were still learning about one another. You sat on Ichthys bed with him besides talking about nothing in particular. You were wearing your comfy sweater like usual.

"Hey, do you ever take that off?" Ichthys asked looking at your sweater.

"Of course I do but It's very comfortable so I like to wear it often." You replied, softly pulling at your sweater.

Ichthys started at you a bit longer and looked like he was scheming something. You didn't like the way he was looking at you.

"Ichthys?" You called out to him but in the next minute he leapt at you in an all out frontal assault and clung to your body.

"Hey!" You were surprised to see him jump at you so suddenly. You squirmed in his grip but he wouldn't let go.

"I want to see you without that overgrown sweater on. Pleeeasee?" Ichthys looked up at you with the most adorable pout. It was almost like his eyes were sparkling.

You looked at him and then turned away with a resigned sigh, "Fine." You agreed, albeit reluctantly.
He let go and you pulled it revealing a rather tight fitting blouse underneath that highlighted all your curves.

"Nice. I thought I felt some pretty sexy curves hiding under that sweater." Ichthys smiled happily just like a little kid.

Ichthys again sidled up close to you and wrapped his arms around you to better feel your body, "You are so nice and soft. I love your curves and everything about you."

You smiled at his adorable reactions and though you shook your head at how he was acting you couldn't have been happier.