Period- Scorpio

"What a mess. How can you live in this filth?"

You so weren't in the mood for this. You had just gotten your period and wasn't up to cleaning and to make matters worse Scorpio had decided to drop by.

"I'm sorry it's not up to your standards but I don't feel like cleaning right now." You say in a sarcastic tone.

Scorpio raises an eyebrow at you, "What's with that attitude?"

"Nothing. I'm just in a bad mood right now." You say with a drawn out sigh.

Scorpio, seemingly oblivious to your subtle hints that you wanted to be alone right now, continues to get on your nerves.

"Hey, do you have any of those apples?" Scorpio asks.

You roll your eyes and purse your lips, "Yes, they are in the kitchen. You can go find them yourself." You reply, feeling too sick to move from the couch.

Scorpio heads into the kitchen but it apparently suffering from an acute case of blindness, "I can't find the apples."

You groan in frustration and tear yourself off the couch and make your way into the kitchen.

"Here." You immediately found the apples that were right in front of Scorpio's eyes and pushed them into his chest before heading back to the couch.

"Ahh!" But on the way you were overcome by an intense pain as a killer cramp hit your tummy making you double over in pain.

"____?!" Scorpio dropped the apples and raced to your side, "What's wrong?" He voice was full of concern.

You held tightly on your stomach for a moment waiting for the pain to pass before turning to look at Scorpio, "Are you really that dense?" You raise your eyebrows at him.

"What are you talking about?" Scorpio frowned and gently touched your shoulder.

'I have my period and this idiot keeps getting on my nerves and not catching on I'm feeling very sick and irritable and he drops in and calls my place a mess. He is lucky I didn't fight him instead.'

"Oh." Scorpio pulled back, his face had grown a deep shade of red. He was feeling very embarrassed and ashamed for how he acted.

"So you finally understand?" You ask.

"Yes. I just read your mind." He replys with a scowl, trying to hide his embarrassment.

"You read my mind? I-I see."

You felt a little awkward because you were thinking quite a lot of choice things about Scorpio but didn't have the courage to tell him. But seeing as how slow he was that might have been the only way he worked it out without you directly spelling it out for him.

After that Scorpio acted much nicer towards you and even cleaning your apartment and letting you sleep on his lap.

'Ah yes. This is much better.' You thought to yourself as you fall asleep snuggled on his lap while he strokes your hair.