Cherry Blossoms- Dui

"They sure look beautiful." You said, smiling joyfully as you gazed at the gorgeous cherry blossoms.

Besides you stood Dui, holding your small hand gently in his big, warm one. "They are quite nice to look at," Dui paused and looked towards you with a mischievous grin, "Though I much rather spend my time looking at you."

"Dui!" Your face immediately went red from embarrassment and you kept your focus on the cherry trees to avoid him further embarrassing you.

Dui, however, was still looking at you and then suddenly he reached out to you with his other hand.
You instinctively looked at him and recoiled a little, "What is it? You asked but he didn't reply and simply touched your hair.

"A cherry blossom was caught in your hair." He smiled, holding up the little blossom in front of you.

"Oh." You let out a little sigh of relief. You were worried he may be trying something he shouldn't be right out here in the open.

"Oh, Dui." You then noticed Dui also had a petal stuck in his hair. Several in fact. They were been blown about by the wind they were turning up everywhere.

"You have some stuck in your hair too." You giggled and Dui quickly raked a hand through his hair to try and remove them.

"Nope. They are still there." You laughed and tried to help Dui but the next moment he had taken hold of your hand an pushed you to the ground.

"Dui?"

"Oops. I tripped." Dui said with a twisted smile. I knew that was no accident.

"Um, would you mind getting off me?"

"No can do. You just look so beautiful surrounded by all these cherry blossoms I couldn't help myself. It was like I was gazing at a painting. And you were the star."

The next minute Dui attacked your lips in a sweet kiss. You were powerless to resist and gave in to his whims. Thankful that no one else happened to be around at the time.