The Gods Reaction To Being Air Horn Pranked

With several work documents in hand, Leon made his way to the couch. There was currently no one else around, he was all alone at the time. Leon thought he'd be able to go over the documents and relax for a bit afterwards but he was sorely mistaken. Just as he sat down a loud blasting sound shot through the air sending Leon flying from the couch and the documents scattering everywhere. With his heart racing from the unexpected surprise, Leon's thoughts turned to one thing "that damned fish" in the not so far distance Ichthys laughter could be heard echoing down the halls after a successful prank. Leon picked himself up and after regaining his composure and steading his heart, he vowed to get revenge on the prankster who dared prank him. Leon would be sure to make Ichthys rue the day that he thought to pick him as a target. Just thinking about what he had in store for him put a wicked smirk on Leon's face. Ichthys better run, and run fast, there was a hungry lion on his tracks.

Smiling happily, Dui headed towards the table carrying a freshly baked cherry pie. He couldn't wait to taste the sweet cherries melting in his mouth. This wasn't just any pie he snapped up but was given to him by his girlfriend who had stopped by to deliver it to him; so he was especially excited to eat it. Dui pulled out a chair at the table and just as he went to sit down a loud screeching sound echoed in his ears scaring him and thus making him throw the pie in the air and him falling over backwards. On the floor, Dui looked terrified after the unexpected shock. Still shaken up, Dui slowly got to his feet and it was then he noticed the cherry pie was missing. Instantly recovering from the shock and now concerned for his missing pie, Dui's head spun around looking for it. It wasn't until he looked up did he find his missing pie. It turned out he threw the pie with so much force it hit the ceiling and was now merely nothing but a messy red stain. Dui looked at it in horror, his heart sinking in his chest. He was incredibly distressed to see what had become of his pie. Then, he heard laughter coming from the doorway and his eyes fell upon the one and only Ichthy's. Usually Dui would brush off his pranks and move on, but not this time. He ruined his very special pie. Dui's eyebrows twitched and his mouth twisted into something more sinister. As soon as Ichthys saw this look on Dui's face he knew he had better run; if he valued his life he had better disappear for several days, or at least until the anger in Dui had been quelled.

After a tiring day of work, Huedhaut was looking forward to relaxing with a book for the evening in his bedroom. Sitting on the chair in his room, Huedhaut had gotten fully immersed in his book. He enjoyed the silence as he wanted nothing to disturb him as he read. But then it happened... Huedhaut's silence was interrupted by a loud blasting sound from right behind him. His eyes went wide as saucers and he jumped a little in his chair at the surprise but overall he didn't seem too fazed. Huedhaut looked around but couldn't see anyone, although he knew it could be none other than Ichthys that would pull such a thing. Sighing, Huedhaut shook his head and decided to just keep reading his book; he wouldn't let Ichthys get any pleasure out of pranking him. Just like he hoped, Ichthys was sorely disappointed to not have gotten much of a reaction from the god and decided his next prank would have to be even more mischievous in hopes to get a rise from the wise god.

Zyglavis stepped into his bedroom with a stack of important documents in his hands. The department of punishments was flooded with work and so Zyglavis planned to spend the day going over these documents in hopes of catching up on all the extra work. Zyglavis had already informed everyone of his plans before retreating to his room. He wanted nothing but silence so he could concentrate and thus warned no one to disturb him. But one little fishy doesn't do too well at listening to orders and decided it was the perfect opportunity for a prank. However, pranking the minister of your own department really doesn't seem like a wise idea... Though Ichthys didn't think anything of that; he only thought of the fun he could have. And so just as Zyglavis went to sit at his table, before he even got to sit down, he was met by that infernal blasting sound in his ears. The sudden shock causing him to fall backwards on his butt instead of sitting on the chair, and of course the documents went scattering everywhere. The last thing Zyglavis expected after he asked for nothing but silence was to be met by a loud deafening blast in his ears. So it was no surprise he was a little shaken up after the ordeal. However, his brief surprise soon turned to rage. He was going to make sure he gave that prankster a lecture he'd never forget. Oh yes he was going to inflict true fear into Ichthys heart. If Ichthys thought he had seen the dark side of Zyglavis before then he had seen nothing yet. Zyglavis would become his worst nightmare.