Cuddle- Leon

It was a chilly winter's day as you made your way to the gods house to see Leon. You were rugged up from head to toe but were still freezing.

"Brr...I hate the cold." You mumble as your whole body shivers.

You were relieved to have finally arrived at the mansion and quickly made your way to Leon's bedroom.

"Leon~ I'm here." You call out to him as you knock on the door.

"I've been waiting for you." Leon looked pleased to see you but then his expression became troubled as he saw how blue your face was.

"Is it really that cold out there?" He asks as he carefully touches your cheek with a finger.

His warm touch felt nice against your cool skin, "Yes. Very." You nod, still shivering a little.

"Hmm." Leon thinks for a moment before picking you up and carries you to his bed.

"Huh? What are you doing?" You cling onto Leon in confusion and he gently sets you on his bed and then gets on besides you.

"I just felt like holding you. Is that so wrong?" Leon says, gently putting his arms around you and holding you close.

"N-no." You shook your head and burry your face into his chest. He was so warm it made you feel good.

You both just lay there for some time embracing one another. Leon noticed how cold you were and he felt regret at making you come all the way to see him when it was so cold and so he wanted to warm you up.

"Leon?" Your eyes open wide when Leon moved to lay ontop of you.

"I have a much better view from here." Leon says, looking down at you with a smirk and eyes full of love.

"I'm just trying to warm you up." He whispers as he leans down and kisses you on the neck while his hands found their way under your clothes and felt your body.

You did indeed feel much warmer.