Seduce- Huedhaut

You laid on Huedhaut's bed playing on your phone while he sat on a chair reading a book. The both of you were enjoying one another's company while doing your own thing. Even though no words were being spoken you both were happy to just be together.

That is you were until you wanted his attention. You began to feel a little needy. You switched off your phone and saw he was still into his book.

You took this opportunity to sneak up to him and just as you got near him, "What are you doing?" Huedhaut glanced up from his book and gave you a questioning look.

Your shoulders immediately dropped in defeat but even still you weren't going to give up.

"I'm starting to feel a little lonely." You said putting on the puppy dog act and the next moment jumped onto his lap and thrusted your breasts into his face.

"Is this your way of getting my attention?"

"Maybe."

You started to unbutton your shirt until your breasts became visible and then continued to snuggle up to him.

"You certainly are persistent." Huedhaut continued to watch you. He had long since dropped his book and couldn't take his eyes off of you.

"You smell nice." You said as you played with his hair and rubbed your cheek against his neck.

"Urgh..." Huedhaut tried hard to stay composed but was quickly starting to lose control with you being so close and your shirt practically falling from your body.

"Fine. You win. I was getting bored with my book anyway." Huedhaut exclaimed and stood up with you in his arms.

"Whoa." You cried out from suddenly being lifted in the air. And then being carried to the bed.

"This isn't good. I am more turned on than usual." Huedhaut could barely hold himself back anymore but you were ready for whatever he had to give.

"I don't mind. I'm ready." You said with confidence and wrapped your arms around his neck.

Huedhaut was relieved to hear that because he definitely wouldn't be holding back. He was going to love you with everything he had.