one

Everyone chuckled "alright class, this paper is due next Thursday," Mr.Highland said after cracking a joke.

The bell rang, I stood up and grabbed my binder before leaving the classroom.

"Kam, mom says to remind you about baseball practice after school," my sister said, approaching Me.

I groaned "I forgot about that, I have plans after school," I said annoyed.

"Kameron you've been playing since you we're 4, it should be instilled into your brain that you have practice Friday nights," she said smartly.

"Whatever Khadi, I need to get to 7th period before the bell rings," I said, pushing past her.

I stood at my locker and watched as Myra walked down the hall with the 3rd different guy this week.

I sighed.

You're probably confused by now...obviously I'm Kameron and the girl is was just talking to, my sister/twin, is Khadi.

Were 16, currently standing in the hellhole also known as Burbank High as juniors. Lets catch you up on my family.

My dad, Kalin, still works at my grandpa's company, McCall Tech as a superintendent. My mom, Alana, stopped modeling a while back and became a teacher.

I've played baseball since I was 4, as Khadi said. She's been dancing since she was 4.

Oh and let's not forget about Myra, her best Friend. She had to quit dance because her parents stopped paying for it when she was 6.

Pretty rough if you ask me.

"Kameron, Kameron, hello," Myra said, waving her hand in my face, my eyes widened.

"Yep, I'm here, what's up?" I asked "what we're you thinking about?" She asked.

I scanned over her. Myra had long blonde gorgeous hair, blue eyes, and she was about 5' 6". Don't get me wrong, she's beyond gorgeous.

"The fact that I have baseball practice tonight when I planned on hanging out with Larson," I quickly made up, she furrowed her eyebrows.

"Kameron you've had baseball practice on Friday nights since you we're 4," she said, I rolled my eyes.

"So I've been told," I said annoyed, I closed my locker. "I have to get to class, see you at home," I said walking away.