One hundred eighteen

Khadi

Kian and I sat on the couch watching tv, I turned to him. "Okay buddy you have to go home to dad, he misses you," I told him, he sighed.

"Mom I can't, I hate what he did to you and I don't want to be at home with my new found half sister," he said.

"Kian don't be like that, he's your dad and you need to give Kira a chance, it isn't her fault," I told him. "Fine mom I'll go but only because I love you," he said "I love you too son, go get packed," I told him.

He briskly ran upstairs, I began to get ready. I met Kian back in the living room "wow mom! Where are you going?" He asked. "Ryder and I have a working dinner date thing," I answered, he smiled "it isn't like that Kian," I scolded, he smirked before walking toward the door. Oh my son.

We drove over to the house, I got out to say hello to Kira and Kylie

We drove over to the house, I got out to say hello to Kira and Kylie. We walked into the house, Kylie sat at the bar "hey mommy I missed you," she said, hugging me.

"Wow you look hot!" She said, pulling away and looking at me "thanks lovebug, where's Kira?" I asked. "Shower," she answered, I nodded, Avery came from down the hall.

He stopped and looked at me "you look beautiful, where are you going?" He asked. "Don't worry yourself," I said before turning around and leaving.

Kian

Dad wrapped his arm around my neck as we began to wrestle, he locked me in "tap out buddy," he said, I hit him three times, he chuckled before releasing me.

"I missed you bud," he said, I nodded, the feelings weren't mutual. "You're mad at me," he concluded "yes. You broke mom's heart," I answered.

"I know son. I've been reticuled by all 4 of your grandparents already. You know how much I love your mom," he said. "Do I?" I asked smartly "buddy, I know you love mom but I love her too. She's my heart and I hate myself for putting her through this everyday," he said.

"Okay dad, it's between you and mom. Just know if you guys split I want to be with mom," I said coldly, a sadness washed over his face.

"You think it'll be that bad? I understand Kian, I know you love mom more than me and that's okay," he said, a tear spilling from his eye.

"But I couldn't bear the thought of not seeing you and Kylie everyday, I don't want a divorce or custody problems. I love you and Kylie so much, you know that right? This one mistake set off all of this and it's my fault," he said.

I hugged him, he wasn't my favorite person at the moment but he's still my dad and I love him. "So where was she going tonight?" He asked "a dinner date with Ryder," I answered.

"I deserve this. She deserves Ryder, I screw everything up with her. She'll never love me again," he said.

"Here's a word of advice from someone who's been with mom for the last week. Tomorrow you go over and pour your heart out to her, tell her that you're scared and how much you love her. Dad I may not like what you did but I still want you guys to be together. I've never seen anyone love another person as much as you love mom," I admitted.

He smiled "thank you son, gosh you give great advice," he said with a chuckle.