twenty six

Kalin

I walked into the house and up the stairs. Today was the day I'd allow Alana to go on a date with another guy. As I walked into our room she stood in the mirror staring at her reflection.

She stood there in a tight red dress and heels with her blonde hair curled. "God you're beautiful," I spoke, she turned her head to me "are you wearing makeup?!" I asked angrily.

"What's wrong with makeup?" She asked. I don't want you to look more beautiful than you already look. "You know how I feel about makeup, I want you to take it off," I said, trying to control my jealousy.

She stomped into the bathroom and came out 5 minutes later with a glare that could kill. She grabbed her purse and headed downstairs as I followed.

She opened the car door before I shut it, she froze as I came behind her and grabbed her waist. She grew tense as I ran my hand up her dress "Kalin you just don't want me to go," she said annoyed.

"I'm fine but I just want you to know..." I started as I slipped my hand in her panties, she gasped. "Just know that only I know how to pleasure you. I know where you like to be touched," I started as I rubbed her clit.

"Where you like to me kissed, where you like to be licked," I whispered in her ear. She moaned "Kalin I have to go," she whined.

She hurried and pulled away from me and got into the truck. I groaned as she pulled out of the driveway, I don't want her to go. I hope he breaks her heart and she comes home crying so she won't want anyone else.

I'm very aware of how horrible that sounds but I love her and I want her to only love me. This is all my fault for saying that I think about other girls because even though I do, I only want her. Now I've made her feel insecure and I hate myself for it.

****
I laid on the couch as Alana came into the house giggling and smiling. "How did it go?" I asked "it was great actually," she answered, I sighed. Of course it was, Alana's great and any guy who thinks differently is stupid.

"How was he?" I asked "he was so sweet and gosh he had dreamy hazel eyes," she beamed, I rolled my eyes. "But," she said, sitting in my lap "he's not you," she said, kissing my cheek.

"I love you Kalin, I don't want to be with anyone else," she said as I kissed her. "I'm so sorry for telling you that I've thought about other women, I just want you," I said sincerely.