Early draft

"I...I'm in love with you," Avery said as he stared into my eyes, I hesitantly attached my lips to his. He passionately kissed back before briskly picking me up so I could be at his height.

He slowly walked up the stairs, not breaking the kiss. We made it into his room before kicking the door shut and locking it.

He put me down on the bed and hovered over me as we made out. He pulled away, out of breath "is this okay? Are you...are you ready," he asked, I nodded.

"Khadi you don't have to if you don't want to," he said "Avery, I want to," I assured him, but inside my heartbeat was all over the place.

I was scared. I know Avery wouldn't hurt me, it's not him I'm worried about, it's the pain that scares me. I've seen... Avery and I have to admit I'm a little scared to think about him...

I love him and I want this. I slowly laid back as he kissed my neck, pulling, biting, and licking my skin.

Avery

I want this. I've wanted this for so long. She finally trust me enough to give herself to me and I don't take that lightly.

I continued to kiss her collarbone as she moaned "tell me when you want me to stop or when something hurts or you don't like something. I won't be mad, I understand," I told her.

She nodded as I ran my fingers gently down her arm as I kissed her. Good thing she was wearing a strapless shirt and bra, trying to get her shirt over her head would definitely kill the mood.

She arched her back, giving me a chance to unlatch her bra. I want to be as gentle and slow as possible with this beautiful porcelain human.

I swiped her bra from under her shirt and threw it, she chuckled "what?" I asked. "Let me undress you please," she said, I smirked "that'd be great, I'd probably trip and totally do something unattractive," I told her, she laughed as she unbuckled my pants.

I stepped out of my shoes and jeans as she pulled them down. She reached up and unbuttoned my flannel, slowing pulling it off. I stood in front of her in my boxer briefs before gently pushing her back to her position.

I unzipped the back of her shirt and pulled it off, revealing her boobs. I took a second to admire them before continuing to kiss down her stomach.

I slowly pulled off her jeans, purposely running my index fingers softly down her legs as I drove them downward.

She laid before me in just her lace underwear. I looked at her again for reassurance, she nodded. I slipped her panties off before hovering over her.

"Listen baby, I don't want to hurt you okay. If you want me to stop, please tell me," I told her again as I put a condom on. "You don't have to be scared, I'll be gently with you I promise," I told her, kissing her forehead.

"Just focus on my tongue caressing your neck," I told her, swiftly pulling my boxers off. I put my left hand on her neck as I kissed her and my right hand on my shaft, waiting to enter when I felt she was most comfortable.

She moaned at my touch, I slowly rubbed around her clit before pushing myself into her, we both gasped.

"Fuck," I groaned, I continued kissing her as I pushed myself all the way in. "Are you okay?" I asked her, trying not to think about how good I felt at this moment, she nodded wordlessly.

I began slow thrust. I moaned into her neck as she clenched around me tightly, tighter than I imagined. It was pure ecstasy. She started to moan "faster," she whispered.

I stood up and began quicker thrust. "How does it feel?" She could barely say "it feels good, you feel so good baby," I groaned. Her legs began to shake as she could barely lie still.

I slowly pulled out before slowly slipping back in. "Fuck yes," she moaned, arching her back. I hovered over her again as I thrusted harder, she was breathless in front of me.

I came closer as I realized I was making her feel good, making her moan and squeal uncontrollably. "I think I'm close," she told me, I slowed my thrust and went slowly, allowing her to cum.

I rode it out until I exploded into the condom. I finally pulled out, the room filled with our heavy breathing.

"How do you feel?" I asked "that was fucking amazing," she answered.