One hundred sixteen

Avery
Two days later

I'd given Khadi her space but I can't do it anymore, I'm going to see her and the kids. A while back we made the kids share their location with us so we'd know where they were at all times, Kylie's location showed that they were at the beach house.

"Kira let's go!" I yelled, she briskly ran downstairs and left with me. "Where are we going?" She asked as I pulled out of the driveway.

"Our beach house, I need to talk to my wife," I told her "you guys have a beach house?" She asked. "Yea but we don't go there a lot because we always have something on schedule," I answered.

"Cool," she said. I parked in the driveway "if I'm in here longer than 15 minutes just come in, the keys are in the console," I told her before getting out.

I rang the doorbell, Kian opened the door "hey son," I said with a smile, I'd missed him and Kylie. "Hi dad, this isn't a good time," he said "I have to talk to your mom okay," I told him.

"Dad she's hurt, I don't know if she's ready to see you yet," he said "I love that you're protecting her but Kian you know I love her just let me in okay," I begged. He opened the door wider so I could come in.

Kylie sat on the couch staring at her phone, I briskly kissed her forehead before running down the hall to the master.

Khadi laid asleep in the king sized bed. I slowly got into bed next to her. The skin around her eyes is thick and red, exhibiting the amount of crying she's done. I gently ran my fingers through her curly hair, she opened her eyes before sitting up.

"I'm sorry that I woke you," I said, but meaning so much more. She stood up, slid to the other side of the bed and stood in front of me. She backed away as I walked toward her "get out," she said "Khadi please," I begged, she was now against the wall.

She began to hit me, I stood in my spot and took the pain. "You fucking- ugh I hate you," she screamed as she threw punches at my chest. She began to slow down as she started to cry, I wrapped my arms around her.

"How could you do this to me?" She cried into my chest, I ran my hands through her hair again to calm her down. "I love you, you know that," I told her "no you don't, stop saying that thinking it's gonna change anything. You broke my heart and that's never gone change," she cried, pushing me away.

Kian

I sat at the bar when the door suddenly opened. The girl from the other day- our half sister stepped into the house. Kylie and I turned our eyes to her "sorry for intruding, Avery told me to come in if he was in for too long," she said.

"You guys must be Kian and Kylie?" She asked, we nodded, not knowing what to say. This girl came in and single handily tore our family to shreds. She awkwardly sat in the window seat without saying another word.

Khadi

We sat on the bed now, talking. "Khadi she's great, she's into singing and theatre, you'd love her" he told me about his daughter. "I know I would, but Avery under these circumstances," I told him.

"Listen I made a mistake cheating on you, I know and I'll hate myself for that everyday but I don't regret her and I never will," he said. "I know, she's your daughter," I said "our daughter, Khadi can we just accept it, I made a mistake can we just move on?" He asked.

"I don't think so, I definitely have divorce in my head," I admitted, he furrowed his eyebrows before dropping his head into his hands.

"Khadi you can't do that to me," he said "oh but you can do what you did to me? You can cheat on me and lie about it and I should forgive you? But I can't think about my happiness and want to divorce you? That doesn't add up," I told him.