one hundred nine

Khadi

I sat on Myra's couch as Avery called

Hey love

A- hi we just landed

Okay thanks for calling

A- okay we're on our way to the hotel I'll call you later

Okay I love you

A- I love you

"Bitchhh the hubby is out of town what we bout to do?" Myra asked, hyped up. "I don't know, let's go clubbing," I suggested "yes bitch you have to let loose!" She squealed.

"Who's letting loose?" Kass asked, coming downstairs "Khadi, were going clubbing!" Myra told him.

"Hey sis!" He said before kissing my cheek, he sat next to Myra in the love seat before kissing her. "Oh no, everytime you two go clubbing Myra comes home shitfaced," he pointed out.

"Well I just won't drink," she said, we both turned to her "well I just won't drink," Kass mimicked. She playfully punched him "so where's Avery?" He asked.

"He's in Santa Monica for 2 weeks on a case," I answered "damn no sex for two weeks, you won't last you two can't keep your hands off each other!" Myra said.

I groaned, I didn't think about that. "I'm gonna go to mom and dad's, wanna come?" I asked "oh no she can't, I can't keep my hands off of her either," Kass said.

"Okayyy I'm gonna go," I said, quickly sprinting out the door.

***

I sat on the couch as I waited for dad to get home with Karlie. "So how are you holding up without Avery? I know when me and your dad were newlyweds I hated every second without him," she said.

"Ugh he's only been gone for a few hours and I miss him like crazy, but I'll never admit that to him," I admitted. She chuckled "but the phone sex is great, it builds up the tension until he gets back and oh myyy," she said.

"Okayyy mom I don't wanna know about you and dad. But on the flip side I just got him the 7 plus so whatever he sends me will be in high definition okay I'm excited now," I said, she laughed.

Dad finally came in with Karlie "hey munchkin!!!" I said, running to her "hey sissy!!" She squealed as I picked her up.

"Wanna come have a sleepover at my house for the weekend?" I asked "where's Avey?" She asked, I chuckled at her nickname for my husband.

"He's in Santa Monica but we can still have fun!" I told her, she loves Avery, like more than me. "Okay but only because you're lonely," she said, I laughed "okay I'll take it," I laughed before putting her down.

"Hey dad," I said, kissing his cheek and wrapping my arms around him. "Hey sweetheart why's Avery in Santa Monica?" He asked "police work with Darla, literally everyone is worried more about my husband than me!" I said, trying to sound offended.

He chuckled. Karlie came back downstairs "I'm ready!!" She squealed "guess I'll take her off your hands for a bit, have fun," I said with a wink.

"Okay ladies have fun," dad said, kissing our cheeks. I helped her into the front seat before running around and getting into the driver's seat.

"Let's get ice cream," I suggested "yes!!!" She squealed "can I FaceTime Avey?" She asked "sure, hold on," I answered.

I scrolled through my contact list and clicked

Hubby❣️

I clicked his name before handing my phone to Karlie

"Hey Gorgeous" Avery said through the phone

"Hey Avery!" She said excitedly

"What are you doing?" He asked

"Me and sissy are getting ice cream, we're gonna have a sleepover," she answered

"Sounds fun Kar," he said

"Yea, when are you coming back?" She asked him

"Next week," he answered

"Aw that's a long time, we have to finish our lego castle!" She whined, he chuckled

"When I get back I promise I'll come over and we'll spend all day on it," he said, I smiled.

"Okay, you wanna talk sissy?" She asked

"Yes ma'am," he answered, she turned the phone to me as I drove.

"Hi love," he said, I smiled

"Hey, how's the case going?" I asked

"Great, I miss you a lot," he said

"You do? Can we talk about how much you miss me tomorrow when I'm alone?" I asked

He smirked "yes ma'am,"

"Okay say hi to Darla for me!" I told him

"Okay bye love I'll call you tomorrow," he said before hanging up.

We pulled up at Braums and got out.

After sitting there eating multiple cones of ice cream, we finally left and went to my house.