eighty eight

Next morning

"Hey I'm going for a run, I'll be back in an hour!" Avery said before I could say anything.

Khadi

I ran with Kato down the sidewalk as I blasted my music in my earbuds. Suddenly Avery ran next to me, I flinched.

"Oh my gosh you scared me!" I said as I took out my buds. "Yea sorry, we just need to talk," he said, I rolled my eyes "I don't wanna talk about this anymore," I told him.

"I'm sorry for questioning you like that okay. I just want you to want to be with me again," he said sincerely. "Avery I just don't know, we can't just uproot our lives and move back here," I told him.

"Khadi please just think about it," he begged "you're still with Jade. We aren't teenagers anymore Avery," I pointed out. "I know we aren't but Khadi I still love you and you still love me, there's no reason we should have to be apart," he explained.

"I need time okay, we just got back here a few days ago and you're saying all of this, give me time," I told him. "You need time to figure out if you still love me," he said before stopping, I didn't say anything.

"Okay," he said before turning around and jogging back to the house. This is too complicated.

Avery

I got back to the house and hopped in the shower. As I closed my eyes someone stepped in after me, I turned around to see Jade.

"Hey babe," she said, wrapping her arms around me "hey we need to talk," I told her as she started to kiss down my chest.

"About what?" She asked as she got onto her knees "about...about," was all I could say before she cut me off by slowly taking me into her mouth.

I groaned as I backed against the wall of the walk in shower. I stroked her hair as she swirled her tongue around me.

She briskly moved her hand up and down "I'm gonna cum," I warned her. She smiled "fuck yea, cum all over me daddy," she said, I have to admit that Jade is quite a freak.

I grabbed my cock and moved her hands. I began to spill all over her face as I looked down I imagined Khadi. Khadi down on her knees receiving a facial, I began to release even more at the thought.

Jade ran her fingers over her face, collecting my sperm before sticking them into her mouth. Once her face was clean she stood up "so what'd you wanna talk about?" She asked.

"Nothing," I answered as I continued bathing. Once I got out I went into the backyard and sat in one of the patio chairs. I got into my phone and did what any teenager would do, I opened her Instagram and began to stalk her.

Once again Mikalah Sultan is Khadi

Wow. She is truly perfection. I heard the back door slide open, I quickly closed the app and turned my screen off. I looked up to see Jade, she came and sat next to me.

"Okay we really need to talk," I told her "about what? The fact that you still love Khadi?" She asked. I furrowed my eyebrows "what?" I asked ins surprise.

"I heard you the other night, I know you want to move back here with her and start a life, but it's not gonna happen," she said. I furrowed my eyebrows again at the last part.

"What does that mean?" I asked "it means you're not leaving me. I'm pregnant," she said as a matter of fact.