thirteen

"Guys let's watch a movie!" Mom yelled, I dragged downstairs. Mom, Khadi, and Myra we're in the kitchen making food.

"Hey son! We decided to do movie night!" Mom beamed "and before you say no, it's mandatory," she finished, I groaned.

Once all of the food was done, we all sat around the living room and started Jungle Book. Halfway through the movie, mom snuck off to go see Dad obviously.

Alana

I walked into the guest house before locking the door. Kalin's laugh filled the house, he sat on the couch watching tv.

"Hey babe," he said, pecking my cheek, I sat next to him and laid in his lap. He ran his hands through my hair as he stared contently at Family Guy.

"Are you sleeping with me tonight?" He asked without looking away from the tv. "Do you want me to?" I asked not wanting to walk back into the house.

"Of course I do," he said, looking down at me with a smile. "Let's go to bed," he suggested "no, finish your show I'm fine laying here," I said, knowing he loves watching Family Guy.

"Alana you can barely keep your eyes open," he said with a chuckle, I smiled tiredly. He turned the tv off before picking me and walking me upstairs.

He gently laid me in bed before standing up to take off his shirt and shorts. He filled the space next to me before wrapping his arms around me.

He continued running his hands slowly through my hair, knowing that it comforts me. He kissed my forehead "I love you, he whispered as I dozed off.

Next morning

I lifted my eyelids to Kalin snoring in front of me. I rested my hand on his cheek, caressing it with my thumb. "Alana I want to move back into the house," he said softly.

"Kalin..." I said before he cut me off "Alana were sneaking around here like teenagers. You're my wife and this is our house," he said.

"But Kalin let's not forget.." I said before he cut me off again "yes I know, please don't say it. Alana I know what I did was unforgettable and I understand. I miss you, I miss waking up and telling you how beautiful you are and how much I love you, I miss running my fingers through your hair when you can't sleep, I miss our late night talks, Alana you're playing with my feelings," he whined.

"Ka-" I said before he cut me off for the third time, by now he was standing. "Alana do you love me?" He asked "yes Kalin," I said, sitting up. I sat on the edge of the bed as he stood above me.

"Tell me, that's all I want," he said, I kissed his lower torso "I love you," I said, grabbing his boxer briefs. I slowly pulled them down before kissing the tip.

"I love you," I said again, he grabbed my hair before I took him into my mouth. He moaned "I swear you love making me horny," he whispered.

I pulled it out of my mouth "I love you," I said before pushing it back in. "Fuck," he groaned, he started to thrust briskly before pulling out. "You don't want to finish?" I questioned.

"Um no I'm giving you head," he said, pushing me onto the bed. "No you're not," I said, closing my legs "babe you rarely let me give you head, I'm doing it," he said, slowly opening my legs.

He kissed my neck "babe relax," he said, I softened as he kissed down my stomach. He pulled my panties off briskly before rubbing my clit.

I gasped "fuck you're dripping," he said, rubbing himself. He swirled his tongue around my clit as I moaned "Kalin," I whined. He started to pump his fingers as he sped up. My breathing hitched "oh fuck," I moaned

"Yea it feels good doesn't it," he said, moving his tongue faster, I arched my back.

"baby I'm gonna cum, i nearly screamed.

He curled his fingers, allowing me to cum. I watched as he licked his fingers, I sat up out of breath. "Come here I want you to finish," I said "I already did," he chuckled before kissing my cheek.

He stood up and started to get dressed, never loosing eye contact. "I'll never get tired of your perfect body," he said, staring at me.

I stood up "I'll put your stuff in our room while you're at work," I said, slipping a hoodie over my head.

He smiled "thank you. Alana, baby, I'm sorry, I'll never hurt you again," he said, grabbing my hands. I nodded.