twenty four

Alana

I plopped onto the bed and groaned. Kalin came in shortly behind me "babe don't stress yourself out this much," he said, sitting up next to me as I laid down.

He started to run his hands up my leg "I'm just tired, I go back to work next week, getting the kids back into school," I started to list.

"Babyyy just relax," he whined as if it didn't matter, I sat up, annoyed. "You want me to relax just because you don't have to deal with it," I said angrily.

"Like my life isn't as hard??" He asked, getting louder, moving closer to me. We sat there for 10 seconds before he smashed his lips into mine.

I slowly laid down as he tried hard to keep the heated makeout session going. He made his way to my neck, sucking harshly.

My breathing hitched "Kalin we can't," I could barely say as he made it to my lower stomach. He slowly pulled my shorts and underwear off at the same time.

He rested his warm hands between my thighs as he kissed and spread them. He slowly ran his tongue from the top to bottom of my clit, I lost my breath as he kept going.

"You want me to stop?" He asked "no baby don't stop," I moaned, he added a finger before pumping them. I tried hard to control my moans, Kalin pulled his fingers out before putting them into my mouth.

"I'm gonna cum," I whined, he used his other hand to pump faster before I released. After the cleanup he laid next to me, staring into my eyes.

"Kalin do you ever think about other women?" I asked, he furrowed his eyebrows "it's okay to answer truthfully," i said sincerely.

"Yes. But that doesn't make you any less beautiful or perfect," he said "what's on your mind?" He asked worriedly. "I just...we've been together for a long time and..." I started "and you think I'm tired of you." He finished.

I nodded. "Alana you're my best friend, you've done so much in my life including giving me two great children. Yea I might think of other women sometimes but youre who I want," he answered.

"Oh," I said, flipping over so my back was toward him. He got out of bed before coming to my side and kneeling down to talk to me as I laid down.

"Babe don't cry," he said, stroking my hair "I just feel like you'll get tired of me eventually. Look at you Kalin you're a model and you could get any girl. Kalin you've been with me for almost 16 years and you're bound to get tired of the same old thing. I think about this everyday and keep it to myself," I admitted, he furrowed his eyebrows.

"Alana you have insecurities? Look at you baby you were a vogue model for crying out loud! You're everything anyone would ever want and more. You're funny, you're goofy, you're caring, and on top of all that you're so beautiful Alana. You're the love of my life, I'll want you forever. I love you, I love you so much," I countered.

She cried as I kissed her forehead "Kalin listen, I want you to go on a date or be with another woman for a day. I want you to be with someone else for a day," she said, I furrowed my eyebrows.

"What? What does that mean?" I asked. "You go be with someone else for a day. I don't care what you do or if you tell me," she explained. "I'll go on a date too," she finished "okay but neither one of us get in trouble because we both have permission to do it," I said, she nodded.

"Okay I'm gonna go take shower goodnight baby," she said before kissing me and standing up.