one hundred eleven

Week later

I texted Khadi when we started our decent to LAX. Man I'm so ready to see her, I don't even like leaving her to go to work, let alone 2 weeks in another city.

"I can't wait to see David!" Darla squealed next to me "me neither, I love David," I joked, mimicking her, she hit my arm. "Oh shut up you've been whining about Khadi the whole trip," she said, rolling her eyes.

We finally landed. Once we got off the plane, David waited at our gate. "Hi sweetheart," he said to Darla before kissing her "Avery Hansen," he said, turning to me "David Facenelli," I mimicked. He pretended to swing at me, I ducked before tackling him.

Quick pics

Bridget Regan as Darla Facenelli

Nolan North as David Facenelli

"What's up buddy I haven't seen you in weeks?!" He said, doing our handshake "your wife's been a pain in my ass," I joked, they laughed

"Where's your wife?" He asked "she should be-" I started before Darla cut me off "coming toward us right now," she said.

I slowly turned around to see my bride briskly walking toward us, I smiled as she jumped into my arms.

She cried into my shoulder as I held her "I missed you so much baby," I said into her hair. She finally looked at me before smashing her lips into mine.

I pulled away "I promise you can have me when we get home," I said, a few centimeters away from her lips.

I kissed her again before putting her down, we finally turned to Darla and David, they stood awkwardly.

"Um hey Darla and David," Khadi said, hugging Darla then David. "Hey sweetheart," David said as he hugged her. "Let's get together and have a dinner sometime, we'll host," Darla suggested "of course, let's us know," Khadi said.

"Okay we have to go, I'll see you at work," I said, pulling my suitcases and grabbing Khadi's arm. "Avery that was rude, I haven't seen them in weeks," she scolded as I threw my bags in the trunk.

"And I haven't seen you in weeks lets go" I said, getting into the driver's seat. She got into the other side a few seconds after me.

As I drove, she leaned over and began to kiss my neck "baby were 10 minutes away," I whined "sorry I want you now," she said, unbuttoning my pants.

"Khadi," I said as she pulled back my boxer briefs. "If you didn't want me to do it then you would try harder to stop me," she said before she ran her tongue up my length, I groaned.

I stroked her hair as she took me into her mouth "ugh when we get home I'm doing as I please with you," I moaned as I watched the road.

"Oh how I've missed you," I could barely say as I exploded into her mouth. She pulled my boxers back up before sitting back in her seat.

"I wanna kiss you everywhere," I whined "show me where you want to be kissed the most," I told her. She grabbed my hand and put them between her legs "you're soaking wet," I whined as I parked the car.

I hurried out of the car and ran around, briskly scooping Khadi into my arms. "Babe what about your bags," she asked as I ran upstairs "I'll get them later," I answered as I opened the door to our condo.

I sat her on the counter after I locked the door. I pulled her leggings and her panties off in one swoop. I gently pushed her legs open, I watched her as she waited for me in anticipation.

"Stop teasing me," she snapped "just taking in this view that's all," I told her. I pushed my tongue against her