sixty one

I slept in one of Avery's shirts while he slept in Calvin Klein briefs. I woke up to his head on my shoulder as he wrapped his arms around me.

I ran my fingers through his brown hair as he quietly snored on my shoulder. The doorbell rang downstairs three times, I guess we were the only two in the house. I slipped out of his bed and put on some shorts before running downstairs. I opened the door to a brunette haired girl with green eyes.

"Um hi...?" I said "who are you?" She asked "I'm Khadi who are you?" I asked. "Kelsey? Oh God" Avery said from behind me, answering my question.

"Who's this Avery? Another slut, I see you haven't changed a bit," she said, I furrowed my eyebrows, glaring at her.

Avery grabbed me and pushed me behind him before I could speak "why are you here?" He asked raspily. "I came to visit for a while," she answered "why are you here, at my house?" He asked coldly.

"Because I thought we could rekindle things," she admitted "no there's nothing to rekindle, he's my boyfriend," I said, pushing Avery aside.

She laughed sarcastically "is he?" She said smartly "Khadi get dressed and go home," Avery said sternly. She chuckled "keep your puppy on a leash Aves," she said, I slapped her.

"Keep your mouth in check," I said before going upstairs.

Avery

"Don't come here and provoke my girlfriend, it's not gonna get you anywhere Kelsey. Honestly tell me why you're here," I said.

"My dad kicked me out," she answered "then stay with your mom," I suggested "Avery I can't, my mom hates me," she begged.

"I really don't know what I can do for you sorry," I said, Khadi came downstairs and walked toward us in annoyance.

She walked through the threshold before I grabbed her arm and pulled her back. I kissed her lips "bye I love you, I'll come over later okay?" I said, she nodded, looking away from me.

"Okay?" I said again, she nodded again, rolling her eyes. I pulled her closer to me "okay?" I repeated "okay," she mimicked before I let her go. "Drive safe sweetheart," I said before she walked away. "Bye Miss Mulatto," Kelsey said, Khadi flipped her off before getting into her driver's seat.

I let Kelsey in and closed the door. "Just admit what you want Kelsey," I said annoyed "I want to stay here for a while until I can find a place," she said.

"I don't trust you. Who's to say you won't find a place till you're 18? Let's not forget your lying habits," I said.

"Avery I'm serious, I have no where to go," she said "okay whatever I'll talk to my parents. But listen Kelsey, I'm in a relationship. You can't just disrespect my girlfriend when you're the one who showed up out of the blue," I said.

"Relax Aves, I'm a new person, but I do miss that body of yours. Damn," she said with a smirk as she bit her lip.

"Your girlfriend's hot though, how'd you bag that?" She asked "that's none of your business," I said sternly. "Oh my bad I bet you're in love with her too, I remember how invested you get," she said.

"I don't miss you. You're such a bitch Kelsey yet you're coming in here asking me for favors," I pointed out. "Okay okay I'm sorry. The truth is I miss you Aves," she said, walking toward me.

"Get away from me and stop calling me that," I said annoyed. "You loved when I used to scream it," she whispered, I pushed her away from me "I don't miss faking it," I said, walking away.

I went upstairs and got dressed before grabbing my keys "you need to leave while no one's home," I informed her.

"And where am I gonna go?" She said "I honestly don't care just get out of my house," I said, dragging her out the door. "Take me with you," she whined "no I'm going to pick Khadi up," I said sternly.

"Just drop me off at the mall once you get her," she said "fine just don't talk," I said as we hopped into one of the Range Rovers in the garage.

I pulled up in the driveway at Khadi's house before getting out. "Stay here and don't touch anything," I said into her window.

I ran up to Khadi's room, she stood in front of her mirror putting on her shirt. I wrapped my arms around her from the back and kissed her neck "no sir I already have to cover up a few you left on me last night," she said, pushing me away.

"Are you mad at me?" I asked "no, I mean your first love did come out of nowhere and started pissing me off but surprisingly no," she said.

"So what'd she want?" Khadi asked, pulling her hair into a low ponytail. "She wants to stay with us until she finds a place to live," I answered, she raised her eyebrows.

"Are you ok with that?" I asked "it's not my place. Either way I trust you Avery," she said. I kissed her forehead "I have to warn you, she's in the car but we're gonna drop her off at the mall and do our own thing," I said, wrapping my arms around her waist again.

"Be on your best behavior," I told her, she nodded "Khadi Marie," I said, raising a brow. "Okay Avery," she said "okay that's what I wanna hear," I said, pecking her lips.

I carried her downstairs and put her into the backseat before running around to the driver's side.

I started the car and pulled out of the driveway "oh the memories in this truck," Kelsey said, oh gosh here we go. "We had a date at the pier an you jut couldn't keep your hands off me," she said.

"Shut up Kelsey." I said, cutting her off "have you guys had sex yet? Ooh girl that's one thing I do miss about him, the sex was amazing," she said to Khadi.

"And the things he does with his tongue...," she started "okay we're here! Get out!" I said angrily. "I don't miss your grumpiness," she said before getting out.

"Are you gonna get in the front?" I asked Khadi "um no I wanna stay here I'm fine," she said lowly. "I just...I don't feel good can you take me back home?" She asked.

I got out and hopped into the backseat with her before closing the door. "Don't let her get to you," I said "you lied to me, you said your first time was a one time thing that didn't mean anything but it was with your first love multiple times," she said.

I sighed "I didn't want you to worry about who my last girlfriend was, I just wanted to start over and forget about her Khadi, she's just tryna get under your skin" I told her.

"Well it's working Avery," she said "Khadi I don't know what to do, I don't have any feelings for her," I told her, lying my head in her lap and stretching out across the backseat.

She ran her hands fingers through my hair "okay I guess I'm overreacting," she said with a sigh. "I love you and I don't like feeling threatened," she finished.

"She's jealous of you, just ignore her," I said, she nodded. "Alright where do you wanna go?" I asked.