nineteen

Alana
Next morning

I stood in the kitchen starting breakfast before everyone got up before the bell rang.

"Coming!" I yelled, running through the living room. I opened the door and in stepped August, Alissa, Kamille, Sammy, and Arden.

I gasped "hi guys!" I said, hugging all of them one by one. "Hey sis, long time no see," August said, kissing my cheek "Everyone's here, where's Ivy?" Kamille asked "mom and dads... which is where you guys should be, what are you guys doing here?" I asked.

"We decided we want to stay here instead of mom and dads," Arden announced. "That's cool, there's 3 extra bedrooms so there's more than enough space, Im glad to have you guys here, I'll have Kalin get the rest of your bags," I said excitedly.

I ran down the hall and into our room, Kalin laid in bed asleep. "Baby," I whispered, he groaned "babe wake up we have guest," I whispered again. He slowly opened his eyes, revealing his green orbs "whoo?" He asked as he yawned.

"August, Alissa, Sammy, Arden, and Kamille," I answered "can I get a few more minutes of sleep, I have to leave at 11," he asked.

"Sure baby get your beauty sleep," I said, pecking his lips "I'll have waffles ready when you wake up," I said, going into the hall. He chuckled "I love you!" He yelled, I smiled.

"I'll just help you, Kalin needs his beauty sleep," I said, following Arden and Kamille out the door. "So how are you and Sammy?" I asked Arden, she blushed "he's so sweet, I love him so much, I honestly think he could be the one," she said, grabbing her bag.

I smiled "aww lil sis," I said, hugging her. We came back into the house with the bags "we'll grab those from you," August and Sammy said, lifting the bags from our hands.

I ran back into the kitchen to finish cooking breakfast. Everyone was up by 10 and chowing down on their pancakes and waffles.

I scurried back to our room to help Kalin get ready for work. He stood in the mirror trying to put on his tie but failing miserably, I chuckled before grabbing it from his hands.

"Come to the office for lunch?" He asked "yes sir just text me," I answered. He sat down to put on his shoes "babe, do you want me to cut my hair?" I asked curiously.

"Why would I want you to cut it?"

"I don't know it's kinda long and when we got married it was shorter," I answered, looking at my long blonde hair tips grazing the small of my back.

"Baby I'm still gonna love you if it's long, short, or even gone," he answered, I smiled.

"I think I'll get a few inches off," I said, shrugging my shoulders, he chuckled "okay baby, I'm gonna head to the office bye," he said, kissing my forehead.

Later

I stepped off the elevator and walked down the hall to the receptionist desk. "Hey is Kalin in his office?" I asked, she nodded before finishing her call.

I made my way farther down the hall before stepping into his office, he sat at his desk on a business call. He waved me his way as I locked the door.

I put his In-N-Out on the desk before scurrying around his desk and sitting in his lap. He scanned me and furrowed his eyebrows as he spoke.

"Yes, that's great, have a nice day," he said hanging up. He turned to me "why are you wearing this short skirt?" He asked "mmmm I don't know," I said nonchalantly.

"Alana that's not acceptable," he said, annoyed "but I came to see you, it's for you, I just wanna please my hubby," I whispered in his ear. "Alannnaa we can't, not here, Dallas is down the hall," he whined.

"I locked the door and I promise I'll be quiet," I said, kissing his neck. He ran his hand up my thigh and into my skirt before pulling my panties off.

He briskly picked me up and laid me on his desk "Alana you have to be quiet okay?" He whispered, I nodded.

He pushed himself into me, I let out a moan, he quickly put his hand over my mouth before continuing.

He started off with slow strokes as he focused on me trying not to moan. Then he sped up, pounding into me, I sat up and kissed him so I wouldn't scream.

He picked me up and sat me on the desk behind him before continuing. "Fuck yes," I whispered before I came, I pushed him away, sitting him in his chair before dropping to my knees.

I wrapped my lips around him and started sucking "God Alana," he whined as he couldn't control himself. He slowly released into my mouth, I swallowed before standing up.

"Fuck I needed that," he said out of breath. "I told you it wouldn't be so bad," I said, rolling my eyes. "Open that cabinet and get sweats out, you're definitely not wearing that little skirt back out missy," he said. I chuckled.