one hundred twenty six

I walked in to Kian sitting on the bar stool as Khadi stood next to him and helped with his homework. "Mom I'm so done with this, can I just stop now?" Kian whined "Kian you have only one more problem, come on let's break it down. You have to divide x by z, so if z is 9.8 then plug x into the equation," she said as he wrote.

She looked up at me before turning her focus back to Kian "you got it! See it's not that hard, you can go to Tyrel's now," she said. He kissed her cheek before grabbing his keys and speeding past me.

"Where's Kylie and Kira?" I asked "they went to the mall with friends," she answered. "Um Myra said she went to the station today...I'm sorry I didn't know she was gonna do that I swear!" She pleaded.

I put my briefcase down on the counter "it's fine," I told her. She went into the master as I sat down at the bar. I don't know what to do, I love her but I don't want her to think she can do whatever she wants and I'll be okay with it.

I decided to go into our room, the shower was running in the bathroom. I began to strip out of my clothes as I walked in I heard light sobs through the water.

I opened the door and stepped into the shower, she stood with her head down, facing the water as she cried. I wrapped my arms around her, she grabbed onto my arms and kissed them softly as I held her.

She turned to me with a red face and hopeful eyes "I'm sorry," she said again "no I'm sorry baby girl, the things I said were beyond out of line, I was just so angry and..." I said before she cut me off.

"Okay, it's okay just please don't call me those things again. It really hurts when your own husbands looks at you with disgust and says those things. I couldn't tell if you were just angry or if you really meant those things," she said.

"I didn't. Of course I didn't, I would never. I love you Khadi and I'm sorry for all of the past times where I've ever made you feel anything other than happy," I told her as I caressed her cheek.

"So you want me again?" She asked in a tone that melted my heart "God of course. I will never stop wanting you my love, you are forever everything to me," I said with a smile.

"Ugh you can't keep flip flopping on whether I'm enough for you Avery Hansen," she whined. "Baby, baby you are more than enough for me," I assured her before pecking her lips and wiping her tears.

"You have so much control over me," she whined "and same with you," I reminded her. "We have to stop keeping secrets from each other, were married adults with kids, we need to be with each other not against," I explained.

"I agree, I promise no more secrets and no more cheating. I love you and only you Avery I swear," she said. I rolled my eyes "ew that brings me back to the thought of Ryder touching you," I groaned.

"He didn't touch me, it was just a quick thing," she said, trying to dumb it down. "Okay okay stop I don't want to think about you having sex with your ex," I told her.

"How would you feel about me going back to work?" She asked "I wouldn't like it but I wouldn't stop you," I answered.

"Okay well while you're in here could you help me wash my hair?" She asked, I chuckled. "Of course,"