ten

Ugh day 3 of Kalin being in the guest house. I've gotten 0 sleep since he's been out there. Its 1am when I look over at the clock, I pull the covers off of myself and stand up.

I grab my phone before creeping slowly down the stairs. I unset the back door alarm before heading into the backyard.

I turn on my phone flashlight, carefully walking through the terrace and around the pool. I unlocked the guest house door before slowly stepping in. I threw the keys onto the couch before starting upstairs "Kalin?" I called out "yes," I heard him faintly answer as I made my way up the stairs.

 I threw the keys onto the couch before starting upstairs "Kalin?" I called out "yes," I heard him faintly answer as I made my way up the stairs

Once I made it into the bedroom, he laid in the blankets staring up at slanted ceiling. "You haven't gotten any sleep either?" He asked "no, I don't know why," I answered.

"You don't? It's 1am and you snuck out of the house and into the guest house to ask me if I've gotten sleep?" He said, wow I sound stupid.

"Well I can't sleep knowing you're right in the house. I could just go in and climb in bed with you," he admitted.

"Well come here," he said, sitting up. I walked toward him and sat on the bed, he wrapped his arms around me and pulled me under the covers.

"I don't like you sleeping out here," I admitted "why?" He asked, that could've be interpretted many ways. "Because I feel like I put you in prison or something," I whispered.

"I'm fine, it's quite comfortable actually," he said, making tiny circles on the small of my back. We continued talking for the rest of the night before falling asleep.

Kalin
Next morning

My 9am alarm rang, I hit the snooze button before turning back to Alana. She laid asleep with her lips slightly parted as she snuggled into me.

I ran my fingers through her wavy blonde hair. Even after so many years, her beauty catches me off guard.

"Kalin stop!" She whined "stop what love?" I asked "moving. It's freezing in here," she whined, I chuckled. "Well it's 9am Mrs.White, I have to get ready for work," I said, chuckling.

She groaned before rolling off of me, I stood up after kissing her forehead. I walked into the bathroom and started to brush my teeth.

I smiled to myself, I feel so good. I watched as Alana trudged into the bathroom behind me.

Alana

I wrapped my arms around Kalin's lower torso as he brushed his teeth. I knew he was watching me in the mirror as I dragged my finger along the elastic of his black Calvins, which expose his bulge perfectly if I might add.

He bent over and spit into the sink before walking me downstairs. I sat at the bar as he started some eggs.

I watched his every move, the way his back muscles flex when he turns. He's so gorgeous without even trying, he turned around to face me.

"Are you staring me?" He asked in a childish voice, I chuckled, he smiled. I resumed my position earlier as he dumped the eggs onto a plate.

"Are you going to hold onto me all morning?" He asked playfully "you're so warm," I whined, he chuckled. I nearly puked at the sight of his eggs, I hate them, they smell disgusting.

"Want some?" He asked sarcastically, I rolled my eyes. Once he was finished, he tried walking upstairs, I pulled him toward me.

"Please don't put on any more clothes," I whined "Alana I have to go to work," he whined back. "No you don't," I said, pushing him onto the couch.

I straddled him before kissing his neck. "Alana...there's no time," he moaned, hardening under me. "Ill call my dad for you, he can wait," I said, dropping to my knees.

I pulled his boxers off before throwing them. His memeber slapped against his chest, throbbing. Ugh. I wrapped my lips around the tip, swirling my tongue "oh God," he groaned, resting his head on the back of the couch.

I feel a heatbetween my thighs as I suck him, his moans are pushing me over the edge. "Fuck," he whined as I choked on him. He ran his fingers through my hair, throwing his hips forward, pushing himself deeper.

"Look at me," I commanded, his eyes found mine.

Kalin

Fuck. I could come right now, just looking down at her innocent face as her lips wrapped around me.

"I want to taste you," she said, I shifted uneasily, trying to control myself. She pumped her hand at the bottom as she worked the top with her mouth.

"Fuck," I moaned, sitting up "Alana," I moaned on the edge. I released as she kept her lips steady around me.

I watched as she swallowed "I need you right now," I said panting. "What happened to there's no time?" She asked, I briskly picked her up and laid her on the dining room table.

I peeled off her shorts and panties before pushing into her. She gasped in pleasure. We haven't had sex in weeks and that's all I've needed, her, burying myself inside her to relive my stress.

Now I'm pounding into her as she screams my name. "Kalin," she whines as I kiss her neck, trying to contain my moans. "I'm gonna cum," she moaned as I worked on her neck.

I let go and came inside of her. I finished off her hickey before I stood up. She sat up out of breath, staring at me "I feel so much better," she panted, kissing me.

"Call Dallas," I said sternly, she played rolled her eyes before picking her phone up and dialing his number.

"Hey dad," she started, I continued to kiss her neck, she rested her hands around my neck. "Um...Kalin's gonna be a little late today," she said.

"Uh because I needed his help," she snapped "it doesn't matter what he helped with, he's my husband and you're my dad," she said annoyed.

I furrowed my eyebrows at her "okay okay bye,"
She said before hanging up. "Don't judge me, he was being pushy," she said before I could say anything. I nodded.