fifty

Both Kameron and Khadi gasped "Happy Birthday!!!" Everyone yelled before we joined the crowd.

Karter briskly grabbed Khadi before I could dance with her, I rolled my eyes.

Khadi

I danced around and laughed with Karter "happy birthday babe!" He yelled over the music. "Thank you!!!" I yelled back. Suddenly everyone's motion froze and the music became silent.

Kameron was soon standing next to me, mom and dad were coming toward us with two cakes with sparklers on top of them.

"Happy birthday to you, happy birthday to you! Happy birthday dear Kameron and Khadi, happy birthday to you," everyone yelled as Myra recorded.

They stood in front of us "make a wish!" Mom said. I closed my eyes and wished for Avery, wishing that we would continue and grow in our relationship.

I blew my candles out with Kameron before everyone cheered. "Before we dive into the cake, we have a surprise for you guys in the front," dad said over everyone.

We all headed out the front door and stood in the driveway. Two Mercedes came toward us, one black and one white. The two trucks curved into our driveway before grandma and grandpa stepped out of them.

Oh. My. God. This can't be wait I think it is. "Happy birthday you two!" Grandpa said, handing us the keys. I screamed as everyone gasped "thank you soooo much!!!" I said, hugging mom, dad, grandma, and grandpa.

 I screamed as everyone gasped "thank you soooo much!!!" I said, hugging mom, dad, grandma, and grandpa

"But we have to take you to the DMV tomorrow so no driving yet," mom said sternly. Yes, were the only 17 year olds how didn't get their license at 16. Kameron stood frozen in his shoes, we all know he was jumping around in his mind.

I admired my truck once again before heading back into the house for the rest of the party. I slowly walked through the crowd, looking for Avery.

I finally found him in the kitchen getting punch, I wrapped my arms around him. "Havin fun?" He asked, down a whole cup of fruit punch.

"Yep, lets go dance!" I suggested "no I'm okay, you go, I'm just gonna sit here," he said. I furrowed my eyebrows "are you okay?" I asked worriedly "I have a headache, I think I'm gonna go home," he said.

"I could come with you if you want," I said, mostly because I wanted to spend more time with him. Yes I know we spent the whole day together but what can I say I love being with him.

"No it's fine, stay and enjoy your party, I'll be back tomorrow," he said, kissing my forehead. "Happy birthday," he said again before disappearing.

My mood instantly fell from 100 to 45 in 2 seconds. Myra pulled me out onto the dance floor, also known as the middle of the living room. She updated me on her and Kass along with their date tomorrow.

The night finally wrapped up and I had just gotten out of the shower. I laid down and finally opened social media for the first time all day. I looked at the picture Avery posted of me blowing out my candles.

@averyhansen: happy birthday babygirl😘I hope you had the best day ever filled with love and joy❤️I had so much fun spending time with you today :))

xo-A❤️

I smiled before liking it

@khadiwhite: thank you my love❤️