one hundred eight

2 days later

Avery woke up next to me, I instantly woke with him. "Babe it's 6am go back to bed," he said, kissing my forehead "no I wanna take you to the airport," I whined.

"Okay I leave in 2 hours you can get more sleep," he said, lying me back down.

Avery

After putting all of my stuff at the door, I went upstairs to wake Khadi. "Babe, you wanna stay here?" I asked "no," she answered, sitting up.

"I don't want you to leave," she whined "I know sweetheart but it's only 2 weeks," I reminded her. She smacked her lips before getting up and throwing on one of my shirts with shorts and jandals.

We headed downstairs and hopped into my car. I rested my hand on her thigh as I drove, she rested her hand over mine.

She kissed the back of my hand, we pulled up at the LAX airport. We both got out, she waited as I grabbed my bags out of the trunk.

Once I slammed it closed, I turned to her, a tear left her eye. "Don't cry," I said, wiping it away with my thumb. "Well I guess I can finally do things without you around to bother me," she joked, I rolled my eyes.

I rested my hands on both sides of her face before attaching my lips to hers. I pulled away before wrapping my arms around her "goodbye my love," I said before kissing her forehead.

"Bye baby, call me when you land," she said, pulling away. I grabbed my bag before walking into the airport and meeting up with Darla.