One hundred twenty

I snuggled into Avery's chest as he ran the tips of his fingers in circles on my back. "So will you come back to me? Will you be my wife again?" He asked "yes, but Avery you have to stop doing stuff like this. Just because I'll forgive you doesn't make it right," I told him.

"I promise I won't ever hurt you again Khadi," he said, kissing my forehead. "It's almost 10, you have to get home to the kids," I told him.

"Me? Us. You said you'd come back," he said, annoyed "I will tomorrow, I'm enjoying this alone time," I admitted, he groaned.

"Fine one more night but you come back first thing in the morning. I really don't want to leave you alone here, are you sure you wanna stay?" He asked, I nodded as he got dressed.

"Goodnight sweetheart, have a good sleep, I love you," he said before pecking my lips and leaving. I got up and showered before lying down to go to sleep.

Next morning
Avery

I woke up to Khadi brushing her teeth in the mirror of our bathroom half naked. I got out of bed and joined her, I wrapped my arms around her waist as she scrubbed her perfect teeth.

I kissed along her neck to her shoulders before letting her spit her toothpaste out. "Good morning," she said with a smile "I've missed waking up to you," I told her before she kissed me.

"Okay I have to get ready for work I love you," she said, slipping from my hold. I sat on the bed and watched her as she shuffled around our room getting ready.

I picked up her rings from my nightstand before getting on my knees, she turned around and smiled. "Baby...gosh I'm more nervous than the first time," I said with a giggle "we've been through so much over these last years. I know I've hurt you time and time again but you are truly my world and beyond beautiful, I'm so blessed to call you my partner. Will you marry me...again?" I asked.

She laughed "baby I would've just or them back on, but yes I will," she answered as I stood up. I gently took her left hand into mine and slid the rings on her finger.

"I love you," I said before kissing her hand "and I love you, I'll see you when you get home," she said before kissing my cheek and leaving. I walked into the living room where the kids laid scattered around watching tv.

"Good morning my children!" I boomed "dad it's 11am why are you being so loud?" Kylie asked, I chuckled. "Sorry munchkin. I have to go to work at 1, what are you guys doing today?" I asked "nothing because I don't feel like leaving the house today," Kian answered.

"Well next week camp starts, Kian you have percussion camp and Kylie you have cheer camp so you guys won't be able to mope on the couch all day next week," I reminded them.

"Well I'm gonna get ready for work," I said before going back into our master.