three

After hours of waiting, mom finally made it home. "Sorry I'm late, I brought you guys Chinese," she said, holding up the bag.

"Hey mom," I said, hugging her "hi Miss.Alana," Myra said. "Hey guys, I'm sure gonna go hop in the shower, save me some food, yea?" She yelled, running upstairs.

Myra and I sat at the dining table. "Are you going home tonight?" I asked, she looked down. "Yea, I don't want to be in your parent's hair for too long," she said.

"Myra you know they don't mind if you stay," I reminded her. "I know, but I don't want to be pesky," she said, I sighed.

"We can at least drive you home," I said, she nodded. I climbed the stairs and went into my parents' room.

I remembered mom was in the shower, I walked into their bathroom. "Hey mom?" I said "yea?"

"Can we take Myra home?" I asked. "She's going already?" She asked worried "she says she doesn't wanna be pesky," I stated.

"She knows she can stay as long as she wants, but but if she's ready to go then we can drive her," she said. "Okay, we'll be waiting downstairs," I said leaving the hot bathroom.

After 30 minutes of waiting, my mom finally came downstairs in a long sleeve button up, shorts, and Tom's. "Alright let's go ladies," she said, walking toward the door.

The ride to Myra's house was silent, we finally pulled onto the curb of her house. It was a ragedy house with boarded windows and high grass.

The neighborhood was known for shootings and any other criminal offenses. "Thanks for the ride," she said, getting out of the car.

I sighed "mom I worry about her so much," I said "I know sweetheart, I worry about her too," she said, kssing my forehead.

We pulled off and headed home. Once we got in, dad started yelling.

"Where we're you two?! Its 11pm!" He said angrily. "Kalin we went to drop Myra off," mom explained.

"Alana you know I don't want you guys in the neighborhood when it's dark," he stated. "Well Myra wanted to go home," she said back.

He softened "okay just make sure you call me next time," he said before kissing her. "I'm heading to bed, where's Kam?" Mom asked.

"In his room," dad answered.

Kameron

I laid in bed watching tv until mom came in. "Mom!" I said before hugging her "Kam I saw you this morning," she said chuckling. I'm what you would call...a mama's boy, I have no shame.

"Yea, but that's a long time," I said, she smiled. "So how was practice?" She asked, plopping onto my bed. "Great other than the fact that dad was yelling yet again," I explained, she laughed.

"He loves you a lot. Okay bud, eyes better be shut by 12," she said, kissing my forehead. I groaned.