fifty four

Next morning

I woke up before Khadi around 7:30. I started to kiss her neck to wake her up, she slowly opened her eyes "nooo I don't wanna go to school!" She whined.

I chuckled "I don't think your mom would let you stay over again if we skipped school," I told her. She groaned before getting up, I pulled her back into bed and kissed her.

She wrapped her arms around me and snuggled into my chest as I stroked her hair. "I want to stay here with you forever," she said into my bare chest. I smiled before kissing her forehead.

I pulled away from her and got out of bed "come on babyyyy," I whined, pulling her arm. She finally stepped out of bed and went into the bathroom.

I got dressed in a red long sleeve Huf shirt, jeans, and my white Vans. Khadi came out of the bathroom fully dressed, pulling her hair into a tight bun.

I sat on the bed and smiled sat her "what?" She asked "I love you," I answered, she blushed. "And I love you," she said back "now move so I can fix the bed," she snapped. "You don't have to do that," I told her "yes I do, it just looks nice and feels good when you have your bed fixed yunno?" She said, tucking the sheets.

"If it makes you feel better," I chuckled. I grabbed my backpack and keys before heading downstairs. "Good morning son," mom said, kissing my cheek "good morning mom," I said back with a smile.

Khadi finally came downstairs "good morning Khadi," she said, hugging her "good morning Sarah," Khadi said back with a smile.

"You guys are leaving already! I made muffins," mom said as we walked toward the door. We headed back to the bar an Grabbed a banana nut muffin.

"While I'm thinking about it, my mom has invited you, Karson, and Joe to dinner at our house on Friday night," Khadi told her. "Yay we will definitely be there! We finally get to meet the parents of this gorgeous girl!" She said, Khadi smiled before hugging her.

"Okay mom we have to get to school," I said, semi annoyed "okay bye kids!" She said, shooing us out the door.

I opened the passenger door for Khadi before running around my car and hopping in the driver's seat.

"So what was that last night?" I asked her as I drove, she reddened "I...don't know," she answered. "Was it weird for you? I mean, I never talk like that," she asked "no, I liked it it's okay," I answered.

"Good," she said "so I have a competition this weekend in Atlanta," she told me. "We actually have a big football tournament in Atlanta his weekend too, but I can't go because I have to get my wisdom teeth out. How long will you be gone?" I asked.

"Just the weekend, I should be back Monday," she said as we got out of the car. "I'll miss you," I whined, she chuckled before pecking my lips.

"Don't be late to class!" She said, walking away.