seventy six

Next morning

Cole dropped me back off at home and I was now in the shower. I can't believe that happened. I had oral sex with another guy. I'm just as bad as him.

Once I was out, I dried off and got into bed and closed my eyes.

Avery

I drove to Khadi's house with my keyboard and amp. I've decided to put my musical talents to use. I rang the door, Myra opened it and scoffed at me.

"What do you want Avery?" She asked "please just let me in, I just need to apologize," I begged. "You already tried and failed, take the hint," she said "Myra please, I love her," I begged.

"Only because I love her and she loves you," she said, annoyed as she opened the door wider. I quietly put my keyboard in her room as she slept and plugged in my amp.

I asked Myra to record with her phone. I started playing the beginning of Tears In The Rain by The Weeknd.

I hummed it as she stirred around in her sleep. She finally opened her eyes and flipped over "They all feel the same..." I started "Adjust to the fame, Cause no one will love you like her It's pointless, like tears in the rain" I sang.

Tears started to fall from her eyes as she sat up, I smiled "So now that she's gone embrace all that comes and die with a smile, don't show the world how alone you've become," I sang.

"And when it's said and done You were better off, you deserve real love and I deserve to be by myself," I finished, about to continue into Die For You by The Weeknd.

"I try to find reason to pull us apart, It ain't workin' cause you're perfect and I know that you're worth it
I can't walk away, oh! Even though we're going through it And it makes you feel alone Just know that I would die for you Baby I would die for you,"

"Hey, don't stop your lovin', walk out on me
Don't stop for nothin', you're what I bleed
I learned to love you, the way you need
'Cause I know what's pain, this is not the same I'd be nothing, nothing, nothing, nothing without you," (Nothing Without You by The Weeknd)

"Don't stop your lovin', it's all I have Cause I can't function, no I won't last I swear I'll love you just like the past Cause I know what's pain, this is not the same," I finished.

I nodded at Myra, indicating she could leave. She closed the door, leaving Khadi and I alone. "I loved that," she said, walking over to me "you never told me you could sing," she said, looking at my keyboard. "Cause I don't like to sing," I told her.

"Listen before you start telling me you love me, I need to tell you this," she said, I nodded, giving her my attention.

"I went to Coles last night, and no we didn't have sex but we did other things," she said, rocking back and forth indicating that she was nervous.

I clenched my teeth at the sound of his name even though I knew she was with him last night. "Like what?" I asked "um...the stuff we do," she said. "So you gave him a blowjob," I concluded "is there more?" I asked, she nodded.

"And vice Versa I'm assuming," I said, she nodded. I gripped my leg trying to keep out the thoughts of him touching her where I'm only allowed.

"Was this to get back at me?" I asked calmly "no I swear. I just...I just wanted to feel loved and wanted I don't know...I'm sorry," she said, fumbling her words.

"Did it mean something to you?" I asked "no, I just...it was a mistake," she said "was he better?" He asked, she furrowed her eyebrows "what?" She asked confusingly.

"Why would you ask that?" She asked "because I want to know, I mean I'm the only person who's eaten you out so I wanna know how he did," I said sarcastically masking my frustration.

"You're mad at me, I can tell," she pointed out "I mean just a smidge. I poured my heart out and begged for your forgiveness and you turn around and open your legs for the next guy you find, Khadi he's 19" I said annoyed.

"Says the one who sticks his dick in every girl in his path," she countered, "and in my defense we weren't together at the time," she finished.

I stood up from my stool and walked around to her "so I'm sticking my dick in every girl huh?" I said, she nodded. "and I'm opening my legs for every guy I find?" She asked as I leaned down to her.

"Yep," I whispered before kissing her, I swiped my tongue across her bottom lip, begging for entrance.
She let me in to explore her mouth, I pulled away, kissing her one more time.

I rested both of my hands on either sides of her face "no more lying, cheating, and going to parties without each other. I love you and you are not breaking up with me if you wanted to, you're stuck with me Khadi Marie," I said, kissing her.

"Okay baby," she said happily before I pushed her onto the bed.