ninety seven

We're skipping to their wedding because all of my pre-written chapters are set post marriage.

Saturday October 7
Khadi

"Today is the day," I thought as I woke up. Myra laid next to me in me and Avery's king size, he insisted him and his grooms would stay somewhere else for these last two nights.

I miss him though, I last saw him on Thursday night. The rest of my bridal party was asleep downstairs, we had a big sleepover with air mattresses and lots of nail polish.

My bridal party consist of Myra, my maid of honor, Laura, Arlin, Florence( close coworkers), Alissa, and Karlie as our flower girl.

We would be wed in the very woods we ran through when Avery first asked me to be his girlfriend. Although it's a big hassle getting from the ceremony to the reception venue, we both agreed it would be more sentimental to the both of us.

"Honey get up, I've made you breakfast and the beauty crew will be on their way in an hour," mom said as she made it to the top of the staircase.

I rolled out of bed before going into our bathroom, I groaned at the absence of Avery. On days he would go to work later we would have long conversations in the morning while getting ready.

I texted him:

I miss you :(

He instantly replied

I miss you more love. Next time I see you we'll be getting married☺️❣️

I smiled before starting to type again

I can't wait to be Mrs. Hansen👰🏽

A- me neither. I love you❤️I have to go, the tailor just came with the suits

Okay I love you too I'll see you at the alter :)

I put my phone down before going downstairs, everyone shuffled around our living room like wild chickens.

As I sat down to eat, Alissa opened the door for the beauty crew. I practically stuffed the rest of the food into my mouth before sitting down to let them brush, tug, and cover my face and hair.

After 2 hours everyone's makeup and hair was done, all of my bridesmaids put their dresses on.

"Were ready to see you in yours!" Florence said excitedly "I guess it's time, mom could to help me?"  I asked her as I grabbed the dress off the door

"Were ready to see you in yours!" Florence said excitedly "I guess it's time, mom could to help me?" I asked her as I grabbed the dress off the door. I unzipped the plastic before handing it to her before I stripped down to my black, lace strapless bra and matching underwear. "Ooooh Avery's in for a treat tonight!!" Myra said, I chuckled.

I stepped into my dress before my mom began to lace the back up. Everyone gasped as it was finally on "you look like a princess sissy," Karlie said, I smiled.