ninety

I laid in bed cuddled into Ryder's chest as he stroked my hair. "Khadi I want to have kids," he said out of the blue "now?" I asked.

"Well maybe not now but in a few months, I'm getting older and I want to start a family," he said. "I can't Ryder, not right now. I'm only two years into my twenties, I'm not ready to be a mom yet," I told him.

"I just don't think we're gonna work out Ryder, you're older, you have a company, you've lived more. I've just started and we want two different things," I blurted. "So what? You want to break up just because we're different? Or is it because of Avery?" He asked.

"It's not Avery, I just, I don't know Ryder I'm not as happy as I should be," I said, sitting up. "What? You've never told me this before, had being back in Burbank changed your feelings?" He asked.

"I just think we need to take a break, maybe we'll come back to each other at the right time. I wanna come back here and live near my family," I told him.

"Okay if that's what you want Khadi," he said, getting up. "Hey I still think you're great, you deserve someone better than me," I said as he shuffled around the room, getting his clothes together.

"Goodbye," he said, kissing me for the last time. I sighed before lying back on my bed.

Next morning

I trudged downstairs and joined everyone at the table. They all sat around laughing before looking at me "good morning sweetheart, where's Ryder?" Dad asked.

"He's gone," I simply answered "where?" He asked, everyone stared at me. "God we broke up okay! I told him I wanted to move back to Burbank and we broke up," I bursted before leaving the table.

Mom and Myra followed behind me as I plopped onto the couch. "You okay?" Mom asked "kinda, I'm not as sad as I should be, I didn't really love him after 2 months," I answered.

"So then who? Do you still have feelings for Avery??" Myra asked "I think so, but it doesn't matter because he's with Jade," I answered, mom hugged me.

I quickly wiped my tears and pulled away "I do want to move back here though, my lease for my apartment in Carolina is up next month, I can get an apartment here," I told mom.

"Of course, dad and I can look into it for you," she said with a wide smile. "We would love for one of our kids to be close to us, even Kam is far away," she whined.

"Okay I wanna visit Cole while I'm here," I told them before standing to my feet. "Make sure you grab breakfast before you leave," mom said as I walked upstairs.

I got dressed and pranced downstairs to grab a slice of the banana bread mom made for breakfast. Avery sat at the bar "are you okay?" He asked "just peachy," I answered.

"where ya headed?" He asked "to see Cole," I answered, he furrowed his eyebrows. "That son of a bitch, why?" He asked angrily "because he's my friend and I wanna see him," I answered.

"Fuck no Khadi you can't go see him," he said as I walked outside to my truck. I opened the door, he grabbed me before I could get in.

"Why are you trying to piss me off?" He asked as he pinned me to the side of my truck. "Not everything is about you," I answered as he pushed against me.

"You know I want to be with you so why are you running over to Cole?" He asked, centimeters from my lips. He caressed my cheek as I spoke "because he's my-" I said before he cut me off with his lips.

His hands roamed my butt as he passionately kissed me. I couldn't pull away, I wanted it so bad, I wanted him so bad. Before I knew it, he picked me up and laid me down in the backseat before locking my doors.

"Avery we can't," I whined "I've never wanted anyone so much in my life," he said against my skin. He sat up and pulled his boxers down, allowing his shaft to slap up to his torso, I bit my lip. I looked out my tinted windows to make sure no one was around.

He pulled off my panties before pulling me onto his lap. Without warning, he pushed his fingers into me, I gasped "did you fuck Ryder?" He asked. "Why?" I moaned. "Cause I want to know," he answered "yes," I answered.

"The thought of another man inside of you pisses me off," he hissed, removing his fingers. "He must not have been satisfying you considering you're still as tight as I remember," he said smartly.

I reached over and grabbed a condom from the compartment in the door and put it on him. He smirked before pushing himself into me, I moaned in relief as he controlled my hips.

"Oh fuck you feel so good," he groaned, throwing his head back into the seat. He pulled out before lying down "ride me," he commanded.

I sat on him again before slowly grinding my hips against his "you fucking angel," he groaned. He watched me as I moaned in pure ecstasy.

Avery

Fuck she looks perfect on top of me. She yelled my name when she let go. She pulled off the condom before wrapping her lips around my cock "is this okay?" She asked as I ran my fingers through her hair.

"Yes baby it's perfect," I groaned as I closed my eyes, I began to twitch before I came in her mouth. I watched as she swallowed "when will I be able to taste you again?" I whined.