one hundred five

Avery
Few weeks later

I sat on the couch looking over a case file Darla gave me for fun. I was still in a funk about having to leave work for a while so Darla brings me case files to help her with.

We both know she's already looked through the files cover to cover but she still brings them to me so I can have something to do. It's like I'm still working with her in our small office while eating Raumen noodles.

Khadi sat in the recliner tapping her foot in frustration. I smirked as I continued to connect evidence "is something bothering you?" I asked, knowing the answer.

We hadn't had sex since I was discharged. I'm healthy and healed now but I continue looking at files on my downtime. She hasn't said a word about it and I've been waiting.

"Why would you think something was bothering me?" She asked "you're tapping your foot," I answered, not taking my eyes off of the folder.

"I'm just...break!" She said suddenly, I smirked. Back before we got married we made this rule. Whenever one of us is sexually frustrated, no matter where or who we're with, we would yell break and well...make love.

We've never really had to do this because our sex life is beyond healthy.

"Come here" I said before tossing the folder onto the coffee table. She slowly came over to me before I briskly grabbed her hips and pulled her onto my lap.

I grabbed her face before attaching my lips to hers. She began roughly unbuttoning my shirt "fuck I regret buying you this thing," she hisses, I chuckled as she worked my Polo shirt.

She began to kiss down my chest before unbuckling my jeans "why do you have so many damn layers of clothes on?!" She whined.

I smirked as she finally pulled my pants off. "I'm so sorry," she started as she kissed along my cock "for?" I asked "for pulling you out of work without asking," she finished.

"Does this make up for it?" She asked before slowly wrapping her lips around the tip and pushing it into her mouth. I groaned "very much," I whispered as my hands moved to her curly hair.

I groaned as she worked me with her mouth and her hand. "How am I doing?" She asked, she knows the answer, she's done this many times, but I don't mind giving her feedback.

"You're doing amazing," I said between breaths "I'm gonna cum," I informed her. She moved her hand even faster than before and swirled her tongue around the tip.

I pulled her hair back as I released into her mouth. Her cheeks expanded as if she was a kindergartner with a bubble in her mouth. She looked up at me before swallowing, I ran my thumb over the excess from her lips.

She grabbed my finger and put it in her mouth "what did I feed you? It tastes so good," she exclaimed, I chuckled with a shrug of my shoulders.

I briskly picked her up when she wasn't paying attention. I hurried her upstairs and put her down next to the bed. I sat down "take your clothes off," I told her, she obeyed.

I watched as she slowly pulled her tank top over her head and he shorts from her legs. I pulled her to the edge of the bed and unhooked her bra and slid her panties off before lying her on the bed softly.

I opened her legs as she watched me in anticipation. I began kissing her inner thighs as I watched her take steady breaths.

Before she could prepare, I pushed my tongue against her, she gasped as she closed her eyes. I moved my tongue at a painfully slow pace, driving her crazy.

"Avery!!" She moaned, moving her hands to my hair, I locked my arms under her hips to hold her in place as I sped up. "Right there," she cried "it feels so good," she said as I added fingers.

"I'm close," she announced, pulling my hair. I moved my fingers slowly and slowed my tongue as she came. I cleaned her up before standing, her legs were shaking as she laid vulnerable in bed.

I laid next to her as she breathed heavily "I want you inside of me," she said, turning to me. I briskly flipped her so she was on her side, back facing me. I pulled her to me so there was no space between us.

"Condom?" She asked "Mm nope. We both know it feels better this way," I answered. I slightly lifted her leg before grabbing my cock. I slowly rubbed my tip against her, collecting the wetness.

"Stop teasing me," she whined. I finally pushed myself into her, earning a moan of relief from both of us. I thrusted my hips into her as she screamed "oh my God," I moaned "you feel so fucking good and tight around me," I groaned.

"You're so perfect, look at me," I said, turning her head to face mine. She was breathless as I pounded into her, I slowed down to sloppy thrust.

"God I'm so in love with you," I moaned before kissing her "p-please fuck please harder," she whined. I sped my thrust again, causing her to scream my name.

I watched as her eyes rolled back, pushing me closer to the edge. I felt her as she let go, I slowed my thrust once again before cumming. It felt so good to cum inside of her. Wait ....I CAME INSIDE OF HER.

"AVERY!!" she yelled once she realized what I had done. She got up and paced in front of me "Avery what have you done?!" She asked in a panic.

"I'm sorry, I was in the moment, you were so sexy moaning in front of me...and I lost it," I admitted. "We're not ready!" She yelled "why wait Khadi? We're married with a stable financial system," I argued.

"Avery not now, we're 24 and 25. We've barely lived our lives, are you really ready to be a dad right now?" She asked. "I'm sorry, you're right," I apologized as I slapped my head.