two

The last bell rang, I grabbed my backpack and headed to the front.

I hopped in the car with my dad "what's up Kameron, where's Khadi and Myra, we need to go," he asked

"They're right there," I pointed out, he nodded. "I might come to practice tonight," he said.

"Dad no please, you yell so loud, why can't mom go?!" I whined, he chuckled.

"Because mom has papers to grade tonight, looks like you're stuck with me," he said smirking.

Khadi and Myra finally got in the car. "Why does your face look like that?" Khadi asked.

"Dad's coming to practice tonight," I said annoyed. I turned to her and frowned as her and Myra started to laugh. I decided to call mom

I found her number in my favorites, Mom

Mom- hey bud, what's up?

Mom, dad says he's coming to practice tonight, he can't do that, can he?!

Mom- *chuckles* yes Kam, he can

Ugh, when are you getting home?

Mom- around 5, I have a conference

Okay bye I love you

Mom- I love you too, bye

We parked In the garage before going inside. "Tarzan, Kato," I called out, whistling.

After a good 5 minutes, they both ran from down the hall and into my arms.

I chuckled as the golden retriever and husky tackled me and licked my face. "I missed you guys too," I said, scratching their fur.

Khadi

I plopped onto my bed as Myra went into my bathroom. "Are you going to the party tonight?" She asked.

"No, I doubt my parents would go for that," I said "true, I'm not going either," she said, chuckling.

"So you're with Ryan now?" I asked, she rolled her eyes. "Of course not, he's has the IQ of a 2 year old," she said.

"Then why we're you making out with him earlier?" I asked "I don't know really, it kinda just happened," she answered.

Kameron stood in the doorway and sighed. "Well I'm off to baseball, wish me luck," he said. I chuckled "you guys don't wanna come?" He asked.

"Noo... we're um doing stuff," Myra said, he rolled his eyes before leaving. "Your butt looks nice though!" Myra yelled, you could hear him faintly chuckle down the hall.