eighty three

2 Years later

My alarm rang "oh my gosh I'm gonna be late!" I yelled, rolling onto the floor. Ryder groaned as he rolled over, I ran into the bathroom and quickly brushed my teeth and washed my face.

I ran into my closet and grabbed my blue dress and black heels.

I stood in the mirror attempting to latch my necklace, Ryder got out of bed and latched it for me

I stood in the mirror attempting to latch my necklace, Ryder got out of bed and latched it for me. He kissed my neck "I'm heading to the building today, I'll be back around 7," he said into my neck.

"Okay bye I'll see you later, don't forget I left your key on the kitchen counter," I told him before pecking his lips. "You look beautiful by the way!" He yelled as I left the room "thank you!" I yelled back as I headed out the door.

So let's catch you up on everything. I'm in my last year of college, I'm getting the last of my credits as a literature TA to the sophomores. Okay Khadi whatever but who's Ryder? So Ryder and I have been dating for 2 months now, he's 5 years older than me and owns a company.

He hasn't really explained his job in detail yet. But anyway this is the last week of school and I have to take finals on Friday.

I plan to go back to Burbank for a majority of the summer, I miss Karlie and my parents. Karlie Jane White is that baby my mom was pregnant with, she's 9 now. I haven't spoken to Avery since last year when he FaceTimed me and introduced me to his girlfriend Jade.

I raced down the hall and into the classroom. The students mingled around the room as I stepped to the podium.

"Okay class settle down and get out your books," I said as I put my stuff down.

***

"So you know I'm flying to Burbank next week, did you wanna come meet my parents?" I asked Ryder. "Of course, but I have lots of meetings next week so can I join you the week after?" He asked.

"That's totally fine, I know you're busy," I told him, he kissed my cheek "I'm gonna hop in the shower, wanna join?" He asked. "Yessir, I'll be there in a second," I answered as I stood up to empty my plate.