seventy five

Khadi

I could barely see as I drove home, I texted Cole to cancel the club. Tears clouded my vision as I pulled into the garage. It hurts worse than before, I can't breathe correctly or think straight.

I'd rather him break up with me and tell me he wants Riley rather than this. Once the garage door closed, I got out of my truck and went in "hey sweetheart, Cole's here to see you, he's upstairs," mom said to me as I walked in. Did he not get my text?

I briskly wiped my eyes before stepping into my room, Cole was stretched across my bed while looking up at his phone.

"Hey you, I've been waiting for you for an hour!" He said sitting up "sorry I was at the park," I told him.

"Have you been crying?" He asked; sitting up "no, just my allergies," I lied "um it's still December Khadi," he said suspiciously.

"Was it Avery?" He asked "yes," I cried, he pulled me into his arms. "It hurts," I whined "I know, it's okay," he said, rubbing my back.

"How about we go for ice cream and sweets," he suggested "ehh I don't know, I don't wanna go anywhere right now," I said.

"We're going, we need to cheer you up," he said "okay I guess," I said, giving in.

Avery

I finally made it back home and parked in the garage. I went into the house, my mom stood in the kitchen "hey sweet- have you been crying? What's wrong?" She asked.

"It's a long story," I said, not wanting to talk about the biggest mistake I've ever made. "I have nothing but time," she said, I sat down and explained the whole thing.

She slapped me "what the hell is wrong with you? Avery Joseph Hansen I did not raise you this way. Cheating is never okay," she scolded. "I know mom but I don't know what to do, I poured my heart out to her and it wasn't enough," I cried.

"Avery you're my son and I love you, but if I was her I wouldn't get back with you either. You cheated, then lied about it and told her it was her fault for your breakup, then told her you wanted to be with some penny girl when she's the dime, and you waited days later to tell her," mom said.

God I'm a horrible person "Avery when Kelsey cheated on you, you were in pieces, it took me forever to get you out of that room and back to being you. Don't expect Khadi to forgive you easily, you did too much damage," she finished.

"I know mom, but I can't do that. I love her and I want her back now. I know I hurt her but I didn't mean to. I don't want to live without her," I cried as the hole in my chest expanded.

"I know sweetheart, I know you love this girl but you have to except what she chooses. If she doesn't want to be with you then you have to except that. I'm sorry," she said bluntly.

I trudged upstairs to Kelsey standing in the hallway listening, I rolled my eyes before going into my room. I got into my phone and check social media, Cole and Khadi were hanging out, it was all over her story. I screamed into my pillow, he actually deserves her and that's the hard part.

Khadi

Cole and I sat in his bed chuckling while eating ice cream and watching thrillers. "Wow his stunt double must do some serious yoga," Cole said, I laughed "I think it's funny when men do yoga," I said.

"Oh so men can't do yoga now, watch and learn," he said, getting up and getting on the floor. He started to attempt to put his head behind his legs.

I was in a fit of laughter as he failed, he laughed. "Happy to see you smiling," he said, finally getting up, he sat on the end of the bed. The movie started to roll the credits, I crawled over to him and kissed his neck.

"Khadi are you sure this is what you want?" He asked, turning to me "yes," I answered. He rested his hands on my face and slowly kissed me, lying me down.

He was so gentle as he kissed my neck, I slowly slipped off my tank top to let him unhook my bra. Cole had his own apartment so we didn't have to worry about anyone coming in.

He made his way down to my stomach, he swiftly pulled my shorts off. He dragged my panties down painfully slow as he kissed my inner thighs. He looked up at me for permission, I nodded.

He pushed his tongue against me causing me to gasp. He moved his tongue quicker as I moaned, it felt so good, something about it made it better than Avery.

I started to see blotches in the air as I was in pure ecstasy "I'm gonna cum," I moaned. I released after two minutes.

I sat him down on the bed and pulled his boxers off. He was smaller than Avery, but just a bit thicker. I wrapped my lips around him and went down.