one hundred

Khadi

I walked down the hall and into Avery's office. He sat at his desk, briskly typing on his keyboard. I put his lunch on his desk before softly kissing his neck. "Khadi not right now," he said, not looking away from his computer.

"I was just giving you a kiss," I said, rolling my eyes "okay Khadi I'm busy," he said, dismissing me. A tear slowly fell from my eye, he finally looked up at me "what's wrong?" He asked.

"I'm sorry I need to go," I said, walking toward the door, he got up and grabbed my arm. "It's not important, I just wanna go," I told him. I was too close to breaking down "baby you're crying, it's important," he said.

"I just feel like you're not attracted to me anymore. You don't kiss me and you haven't touched me in weeks, you push me away when I kiss you, we don't spend time together" I cried. He furrowed his eyebrows and before he could speak, Chief Swan came in.

"Detective Hansen, I need you in the meeting room in five," he said "hey Alana!" He said. "Hi Steven," I said as I wiped my tears and turned away from Avery.

"Yessir," Avery said, Chief Swan closed the door behind him, he grabbed both of my hands. "hey we can talk about this when I get home okay," he said, kissing my hands.

"Go do your job," I said, pulling my hands away "hey you're more important to me," he said sincerely. "I know, I know it's fine, I have to go" I said truthfully "okay I love you," he said, kissing my forehead.

I left his office.

Avery

I sat down in my assigned seat in the meeting room and all I could think about was Khadi. I've been so wrapped up in my case that I've forgotten about my own wife. She's convinced that I'm not attracted to her after only a month of our marriage.

I love her so much and I don't want her to ever feel like that. I don't wanna be here, I just wanna go home with her and tell her how much I love her. She's right, I haven't spent time with her, I sighed.

Once I was done presenting my case to the department, I went back to my office with my partner. "Hey Darla im gonna head home, are you good to stay today?" I asked her "yea, go home," she said.

I logged out of my computer and grabbed my briefcase before leaving. I grabbed Chinese before heading home to her.

I walked into the music playing as she sashayed around the kitchen with Myra. I kissed her on the cheek before greeting Myra. "Okay let's pack it up so I can go home, Kass is starting to get annoyed with me for coming home late," Myra said as she packed the meat in a rubber ware.

"Okay bye sister I love you," she said, hugging Khadi and kissing her cheek. Khadi turned back to the stove and packed up the rest of the food as Myra left.

I wrapped my arms around her waist before pulling her hair behind her shoulder and kissing her neck. "I will always be attracted to you, you're the most beautiful woman" I whispered to her, she looked down.

I rested my hand on the other side of her face before turning her to me. "Hey, I love you," I said "and I love you Avery but you never have time for me anymore and that scares me," she admitted.

"Do you want me to quit?" I asked "no of course not, you love your job. You don't even pay attention to me when you're home," she said. "I'm sorry baby you know I love you but I'm always so busy with my casework," I told her.

"Yes don't remind me that my husband is too busy for me," she said in an annoyed tone. "Wow you're right that did sound bad. You're right, I have to make time to love and grow with you everyday," I said.

"And that's all I want Avery, I don't wanna be the bitch wife that wants to hold you back, I just want some time with you," she said sincerely. "I see where you're coming from," I said before kissing her cheek.

"So let's get everything else you said," I said, kissing her neck again. "You say I don't kiss you?" I asked as I worked her neck "mhm," she moaned.

"You say I don't touch you?" I asked as my hand made its way down her shorts and into her panties. "mhm," she moaned as I rubbed her clit.

I pushed two fingers into her as I left hickies along her neck. She held onto me as I pumped my fingers briskly. She could barely breathe as I held her in her vulnerable position.

"You miss this. You miss me making you moan," I whispered into ear as I hardened in my boxers. "I think I'm gonna cum," she whined as her legs were shaking.

"Do it, I haven't tasted you in weeks," I said, pushing her over the edge. She held onto my arm and threw her head back onto my chest as she came onto my fingers.

I pulled them out of her shorts before licking the front side of my hand. I put the two fingers next to each other before putting them into her mouth. She sucked My fingers cleaned before I picked her up and put her onto the sink island.

I smirked "you're cumming three times tonight," I said. I pulled off her tank top and shorts, leaving her in her panties. I grabbed either side and pulled them down before letting them fall onto the floor.

I laid her down before opening her legs. I kissed her inner thighs before making it to her clit. I pushed my tongue onto her, causing her to gasp.

"Does that feel good?" I asked, even though I knew exactly what she liked, but I just love to hear her feedback. "Yes baby fuck right there," she moaned, by now I was throbbing for her, to be inside of her, but this was about her and making her feel good.

"Fuck baby I wanna be inside of you," I groaned, she arched her back "I want you now, God baby fuck me, fuck me senseless I want you," she moaned as I added my fingers.

I rubbed myself, im so ready for her it hurts. She pulled my hair as I moved my tongue on her "ooh baby I'm gonna cum again," she moaned, barely speaking clearly.

I sped up my tongue movements before she finally came, she panted as I cleaned her up. "Baby now, I want you now," she cried. "I don't have a condom on me right now," I informed her "fuck it just get inside of me now," she snapped impatiently.

I'm so fucking excited, she said we wouldn't do this until we were ready to have kids. I picked her up and put her on the dining room table, she flipped over and got on his hands and knees.

She screamed as I pushed myself into her "yes baby I've been waiting to feel you," she moaned loudly. I started fast thrust "fuck you feel so good and wet," I moaned as I slammed into her.

"Baby yes," she moaned, I pulled out and quickly moved to the couch before sitting down. She straddled me as I entered her, we moaned in sync.

I had a tight grip on her butt as she rode me. I stared into her eyes as she moaned my name "fucking perfect," I said as I laid us down.

I began stroking her again as she grabbed onto me. "I-I'm gonna cum," she said lowly, I slowed my thrusts and gave her time to let go.

I was close too. "Fuck I can't stop," I groaned "you feel so good baby," I said. "Babe you can't, I'm not on the pill," she said, running her hands trough my hair.

I thrusted a few more times before pulling out just in time to cum. I laid on top of her as I finished, we were both panting. "That was ....amazing," she said, I chuckled